looking for an updated mame cheat.dat file.

fumanchu

just wondering where the best place would be to find the most recent up to date cheat.dat file for mame to use with coinops?

seeing as there are new games added then i wouldnt mind an updated version of this.

well i know that bubble bobble ultra,baryon and fantasy zone 2 dx(something like that) was added.

sweet!! will there be a standalone build to play these on? i havent updated my coinops since night slashers and the like was added. hopefully all those are still playable.

well i know that bubble bobble ultra,baryon and fantasy zone 2 dx(something like that) was added.

sweet!! will there be a standalone build to play these on? i havent updated my coinops since night slashers and the like was added. hopefully all those are still playable.

it has been posted hell,just go to my last post in the coinops blog thread.

man so many new games after night slaher that was 18 months ago probably 100 add games

I added cheats for alot fo the games....like bubble booble ultra should have cheats

are all those games in the new coinops? i havent updated in a good bit bp haha,. :)

when night slashers was added to coinops iq 132 worked on a lot of drivers at that time,ther eis a thread here in the xbox forum with a list that posted with lots of aracde games that were not playable on xbox.

but thanks to iq 132 that became possible stuff like nightslashers,wolf fang,skull fang......loads of great games.

i would link you to the thread but i am using a mac and cant figure out how to copy and paste on this thing for the life of me lol...use the search function and you should get it.

It seems an Arcade build will be released with CoinOPS 3 if i remember what BP said few weeks ago

@fumanchu: did Night Slashers runs well on your Xbox ? on mine, its not smooth, lots of slowdown