*** BPs CoinOPS 2 Offical Dev and Support Blog ***

BritneysPAIRS

BP...the bug im mentionniong doesnt appear in Madmab emulator (MednafenX PCE madmab edition), it only happen in CoinOPS. Ive finish Dracula X CD many times , and the music "bug" appears only in CoinOPS.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of crying about CoinOPS on other sites now lol....as CoinOPS took over there without me...they must have no life to not see what all there users want...cause all that will happen is people will leave...and grab and use what they want....these people obviously have no confidence in there own ability of the product to speak for itself...and is sad...a team of 5 or so people that must have no jobs now have one hobby to remove me....what a joke as if a few people with no skills can change my hobby

and a new release soon

the blog wont have these issues ;)

Edited by Error404

Your post is an indirect violation of new rules 1, 3, and 4. At the very least you're making a mockery of the spirit of those rules by posting something that has no other purpose than to be antagonistic and stir up trouble. I hope this doesn't go unnoticed as I think a clear message needs to be sent that these kind of posts are no longer acceptable here.

Your right.....

this place has been infested with people that dont know what they are doing and I stay around listening to nobadies that will leave staight away as they cant achieve anything themselves...to stay around and talk with such fools makes me feel foolish....these are the dregs of the forums and I know all will die....

but on that note ill lock this down....anyone is welcome to the blog or go on blindly like they have to other peoples site....believe this these people have no clue how to do simple config things but will talk about porting the dreamcastand other laughable events...anyway no more warning will be needed of what will become of this site time will tell...

ive cancel my pass word so ill be a guess only now....remember I was wanst removed and was once staff that elected to remove himself dont let people that have no credit tell you otherwise....

good luck all

Yes, there has been quite a few remarks on the supposed lack of ability of others lately. I think posting about it 50 times is too much. What you say might even be true - but once is enough. First warning BP.

robert warning dont mean anything to me..... at all nor does my name or my staff thing all of which I removed.....but this site doesnt serve any purpose now

good luck with a meaningless site for most now ;)

locked it down or delete...ive worked a way to remove my logon :) and was planing to just before you posted as you will have read....

Edited by Error404