*** BPs CoinOPS 2 Offical Dev and Support Blog ***

BritneysPAIRS

Oh how this has fallen and as fast as I thought.....its sad people where so out of touch they wanted it to burn....and now they are left waiting for news

and it was written and fortold to people as well....but they argued with logic they thought to be true....and in the end they once again burn all they touch

lol how predicable

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, I see, so is this some kind of competition with the Madmab emus? I still use both. Coinops is great and I will definitely get the updates as you can't touch it for Arades. There's no Amiga though and I like the other bits and bobs on the Madmab ones, boxart and the like. Keep up the good work though!

Amiga is in BETA :) and should be in R4 and the console update pack..... alot of other stuff is happening as well in CoinOPS and personal life....all I do is if someone I know wants something I patch it in as they dont like other interfaces...its nothing personal

this is just for fun....here now Id say theres a 99percent chance the ones that talked alot about a new begining have no skills as I said

alot is still happening ... im not waiting around to see the pricable results....before I say I TOLD YOU SO.....

this is now a news site from what I see...how about you? and where are the promised icons and screenshot packs???

lol funny as shit everywhere normal people talking about CoinOPS and others saying dont use it its bad :) lol....no news ever comes out to tell them about it...

its been this way for ages and its funny for me....hehhhe CoinOPS is banned from some sites yet its the only talked about stuff now....im not there to say anything...I just look and think its funny....at least they seem to have given up mostly about arcades being better elsewhere as others must check out what they say and they would instantly go these people are misleading me....and id say it will take them about 3 seconds to to come to that conculsion....and then they never come back and ask another question :) mostly you see they turn up elsewhere asking questions.....

new release this weekend....R4 daring to improve and add stuff while others wait

Oh how this has fallen and as fast as I thought.....its sad people where so out of touch they wanted it to burn....and now they are left waiting for news

and it was written and fortold to people as well....but they argued with logic they thought to be true....and in the end they once again burn all they touch

lol how predicable

i think we have ALL voted several times about midway stuff but nothing has popped up features keep getting pushed back so you can only understand why people are just waiting

no dev talk is what I said...the threads are gone...this is a news site now :) midway was postponed due to personal reasons...its pretty easy to patch in if someone wants to to do it and send a patch....wrong site as well for that stuff

well maybe the news of it will make it here maybe not...it interesting other peoples features made it in though and midway keeps not making it in...wonder why? soon im thinking of a new 6month icon and skin project and ill grab a team of 10 or so to do one....it will be epic....

sorry guys just joking around.....if I dont post it got less than 1/5 of the blogs hits per day on the xbox thread....and to me this is a plain I told you so moment......without this its basically dead now....

where's your build with Midway games running at fullspeed with sound ? Seems you said it was a private build for you and your friends , but why not sharing it with us ?

Are you planning to fix the Dracula X CD bugs ?

go ask the dev :) ive heard this is for news only now.....why hes not sharing his toys???? who knows.....all his friends are happy with his work and think he can code...I see he even fixed some stuff that was asked lately on his thread...

sparda enjoy the news site you helped create lol I posted about a new skin for you guys just to help with the new tabloid format