Flame on?

Mega Man (?)

Because a lot of these guys like to argue. ;)

Sometimes I just don't understand people. CoinOPS and everything surrounding it was a stain on this site's good name. We finally get to a point where it's been removed and were in a position to start to repair some of that damage and everybody starts picking a fight with the admins. What was the point? What did you hope to accomplish with this??

All you've done is create the admin bias you were shouting about in the first place and deservedly so. :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I just don't understand people. CoinOPS and everything surrounding it was a stain on this site's good name. We finally get to a point where it's been removed and were in a position to start to repair some of that damage and everybody starts picking a fight with the admins. What was the point? What did you hope to accomplish with this??

All you've done is create the admin bias you were shouting about in the first place and deservedly so. :)

I don't think anyone was picking a fight... I personally just thought it was odd that when someone posted a link to our site in a positive light, the link is removed and we all get a warning about the rules of the site, yet BP mocks our site and posts a full URL and the URL remains and no reminder of the rules for him...

like here, for one example, though there are many..... pretty much he posts a lot in a "I'll give you guys tons of traffic by posting your link" kind of way.... which if were true it breaks the rules here even more by not only posting a url to a forum, but encouraging people to go there instead.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...aded&start=

That being said, your right..... and I'm done commenting on it.

phil did you see I fixed the xport console core bug to do with going into keymapping??? the one you was told was a direct x bug....if they ask me for the fix ill give it to them...it was very simple

anyways it will be standard in R3

off topic troll... :)

Edited by tristanx