CoinOps Thank You List

Mega Man (?)

I know some of the people that work behind the scenes and they are the ones that deserve this credit...screenshot packs can be got from 100s of places created from people who know little to nothing....its all good work but to thank them over the real talent is sad to me....

Well then, who are these people and why have you not thanked them yet!

Lets do so... :)

Until then.. I'll make my own list (from what I have gathered...)

I don't mind thanking everybody who participated.

BP : the leader of this project ... (need I say more?)

Iq_132: adding new game drivers and making much more games possible

Xport: for all his emus/cores that are implemented into CoinOps

The guys who made Final burn: (kenshiro, NES6502, etc...)

All the guys who made mameox (Ebsy, benderMike, etc..)

The other beta testers and releasers of Coinops.

Everyone on the Surreal team!

Zorglub: For all the game info files

RessurectionX: For his extensive testing and making of the FBL (and other) compatibility lists

The Xtras Team for doing everything they do. I hear that now all Xtras roms will be compatible in Coinops :lol:

The people of the 1emulation community for all their support.

And of course all the guys, before these guys!

Stop me where I am wrong. ;)

If anything, this is a list of people that I would like to personally thank and I think they should be greatly noted by the community for their works and contributions.

Feel free to add guys! :)

ADDED:

MAMEoX / MAME-X / Launcher:

Erik Abair, opcode, luckyMIC, superfro, XPort, bendermike, iq_132

Neogenesis / SNES9Xbox / PCSXbox / Vice64X / Xboyadvance / MednafenX / MekaX:

XPort

Surreal64:

oDD, lantus, freakdave, GogoAckman, Team XXX

KI-XXX:

lantus, GogoAckman, Team XXX

Final Burn:

nes6502 (I think this core should be removed as it was added against the author's wishes)

DoomX:

lantus

EDITED

Edited by Mega Man (?)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about A600? If SCUMMVM 1.3.0 is in the next release of COINOPS he ported this...probs some other stuff too.

PLUS Killer Instinct doesnt work in my CoinOPS. And Dragons Lair (Daphne) isn't really there at all! It's misinformation......so sad....

sorry couldn't resist

you have no idea, who made what you know shit all....I know alot of the org people personally and worked on alot of the stuff with gogo etc.... I know them personally....on MSN facebook etc....+t+ hahaha as if he did stuff all and no credit to the real people that I know personally that made these emus.... You are quoting wrong cores im using and wrong people...I know who made alot of this stuff and you disrespect them with this list....

thank you to the real people you know who you are :lol: and I look forward to working with you again.... :) fkn newbes that want to credit themselves

credit list made for emu...but not the people that rename files...im gone (people that dont release sources yet use others open source code ... rename files and put credits all over there skins and build them into emu.... leaving out the real developers are newbes to me.....over and out.....)

you have no idea, who made what you know shit all....I know alot of the org people personally and worked on alot of the stuff with gogo etc.... I know them personally....on MSN facebook etc....+t+ hahaha as if he did stuff all and no credit to the real people that I know personally that made these emus.... You are quoting wrong cores im using and wrong people...I know who made alot of this stuff and you disrespect them with this list....

thank you to the real people you know who you are :) and I look forward to working with you again.... ;) fkn newbes that want to credit themselves

credit list made for emu...but not the people that rename files...im gone (people that dont release sources yet use others open source code ... rename files and put credits all over there skins and build them into emu.... leaving out the real developers are newbes to me.....over and out.....)

well, if you know all the people that did originally work on or create this stuff, why not post their names here?

without them you wouldn't be working on coinops would you.

credit where credit is due :lol:

gogoack iq132 Yoshiro haze Nicola Salmoria R. Belmont ElSemi Luca Elia.....xport...just read the names in the source code

This is a tiny list taken from availbe sources none are removed or altered and all are in open source svn no more is said cause the people that are here block sources(other peoples that stated he wanted them released eg xport) and cry I dont add people like rx that took others work(alot mine) and renamed it...and screwed up alot of it.....as if rx did feck all or +t+ these guys cant even sort out mame config files...

half that list is wrong I didnt use that snes core at all I used xports as per what he wanted....most of those people I had to remove there work as it was buggy cluttered and irralivant....

as for you +t+ gogo would be disapointed in you....but now hes got himself a nice girlfriend....riding on him is shamefull......+t+ if you want join the dev on msn gogo and tell him to his face...I know you know hes a nice guy...megaman says names there of people I helped like bendermike , I helped him.....rx ive always called a newbe and would remove all his work in a second as his xtras are full buggy dumps and miss so many fgood games....and lots of issues in his mame, thats was the worst release for bugs ive seen....you can write the credits the way you see it but I know who did what and I know the people that come to sprout off are the people that go against open source and cant do even simple things yet want credit...they are useless and think I want them to help me...you really have no clue

(people that dont release sources yet use others open source code ... rename files and put credits all over there skins and build them into emu.... leaving out the real developers are newbes to me.....over and out.....)

anyways ill leave you to them to help you do drivers etc features and bug fixes im sure if they talk enough the sources will update themselves......lets see.................... :lol: apprently they can do it lol lol lol lol not this again

Ill spend a full afternoon crediting everyone in all 12gig of sources and support files added...probably 100plus people when the xport sources are updated to the release builds by the xtras team with the opensource code they used from xport....but not till then...so xtras make it happen and credit will be there except for those that asked for it not to be in there...plus all sources will be synced with SVN CoinOPS 2 R3.

over and out ill leave you to your cry feast then tumble weeds

I agree that I don't deserve to be on there. I didn't make anything. I just took an existing emu created by real developers and tweaked it a little.

The difference between that and CoinOPS is that I never pretended it was my work and every single time somebody thanked me or praised the project I told them the names of the people they should really be thanking. And I always made sure the list of everybody who had done the real work on FBA-XXX was on the first page of every release thread.

That being said, this list is long overdue and at the very least should be stickied at the top of the forum so people can see who really made CoinOPS what it is. Thanks Mega Man (?).

Ill spend a full afternoon crediting everyone in all 12gig of sources and support files added...probably 100plus people when the xport sources are updated to the release builds by the xtras team with the opensource code they used from xport....but not till then...so xtras make it happen and credit will be there except for those that asked for it not to be in there...plus all sources will be synced with SVN CoinOPS 2 R3.

+t+ if you want me to respect you tell me to my face and others faces about what you think of people that actively lock there sources?? including locking there names into the sources?? and tell me why you support the people that you know do this?? without questioning it?? do you think a list of credit names is better than the sources for keeping things alive?? nice simple and good question....if you answer this im sure your all good

why do you hassle me yet never say anything about this....do you think dev like this...once again hop on msn and ask them to there face.....whats your thoughts on your source code being locked and have you stopped giving stuff out cause people have done this?

LOL.

All the time you spend writing these boring messages, BP ...

If only you wrote that text from the beginning... Well, there would still be your bullshiting but at least it would ease your burden...

But let's spare some time without answering your allegations about the xtras. People know where to find them... and they are always free to ask anything when needed.

Well then, who are these people and why have you not thanked them yet!

Iq_132: adding new game drivers and making much more games possible

I've repeatedly expressed that I don't give a single shit about being credited.

I do what I do because it is fun or interesting. If I don't find it to be either, I don't do it. :lol: