Ibara black label/mushi futari 1.0/deathsmiles/espgaluda 2

fumanchu

ive read many posts last night...and you really are thinking since many years than peoples are jealous ? Theres a problem....but its not your skills, nor CoinOPS (to my eyes, a masterpiece for arcade emulation on Xbox), but the problem is your behaviour, the way you're treating peoples.... Look how disrespect you showed to cba with his neogenesis skin.... Nevermind...with you, its like we're always reading the same posts.... And when it comes to admit, facing the truth...you're just babbling non-sense.

At least if ive been a jerk with Fu, i admitted it. Mea culpa...You......na...nevermind ^^

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

final words for you guys you win the battle of words im tiring of it....work continues ......you win...you dont stop anything dev wise.....but you win the battle of words congradulations

it doesnt hurt me....or my friends only you guys and inocent people.....

Im sorry for this, and im sorry for haze........good luck as others told you your very offensive from people far greater than me..... :lol:

It's evident you are indeed affected. Your silliness is constantly exposed and don't worry I'll always make sure it will.

Best for you to continue your dev though. Please do. I don't mind, really.

Oh and I've been reading about Haze. You're really presumptuous to compare yourself to someone so talented and constructive. You should instead follow his example as I seriously doubt he acted like you do.

Edited by waal

No matter, i just wanted to say that u'r a bit rude agains BP while he is traying to satisfy us :S

C'est juste un peu relou, vous lui prenez la tete et a force il va peter les plombs et arreter son projet !!

Bref g v aller troller dans le forum des Xtras !!!

No matter, i just wanted to say that u'r a bit rude agains BP while he is traying to satisfy us :S

C'est juste un peu relou, vous lui prenez la tete et a force il va peter les plombs et arreter son projet !!

Bref g v aller troller dans le forum des Xtras !!!

Il n'arrêteras pas son projet et crois-le ou pas, ce n'est pas le but recherché. Ce type chie sur tout le monde et cela depuis des années, en plus de piquer le travail des autres. Je ne sais pas depuis combien de temps tu suis l'actu sur la scene xbox mais je peux te dire que son dossier est très lourd. Des gens ont même du arrêter le dev tellement il les a écoeuré... Des gens qui te permettent de jouer à la SNES par exemple. Encore désolé mais on ne supporte plus cette langue de pute...

J'espère toutefois que tu trouveras ton bonheur sur le forum des xtras.

This isn't really helping anyone. Closed.

Fumanchu, thanks for your efforts to report on the latest games, it's appreciated.

Unfortunately, the thread has degenerated into name calling, insults, slander etc etc, as usual.