Ibara black label/mushi futari 1.0/deathsmiles/espgaluda 2

fumanchu

Some times some people have to Shut Up...

Just lol things, Sparda you said that u'r using Coinops... And u shit on BP!!!

U'r near 40 thats fine, that didn't mean that u'r smart or something like this, you can sure say what you want thats democratie !!! But hey like BP said "... these new people bite the hand that feeds them..."

And if you don't like BP, be a man (40 YO) and don't use CoinOPS !!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who said i dont like BP ? Im the first one to say hes some kind of "genious". One day, i even proposed him my help for N64 core one day...but because i said earlier than for this core is pointless in CoinOPS, he refused my help....fine But the man as a strong ego and he loves to debate...cons...pros......Xtras..,..conspiracy.....so dont pretend things i never said...its misinformation and lies.

Wow...never heard such a stupid thing ^^

Im a man...a man a man a man ^^

Oh say, can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?...

Edited by Sparda

Some times some people have to Shut Up...

Just lol things, Sparda you said that u'r using Coinops... And u shit on BP!!!

U'r near 40 thats fine, that didn't mean that u'r smart or something like this, you can sure say what you want thats democratie !!! But hey like BP said "... these new people bite the hand that feeds them..."

Thus according to you one person can say anything or act like an idiot as long as he provides you the software you need. Beautiful example of independence. Thank you for having confirmed this.

And obviously you can't even produce a personal thought regarding your quote above. So sad.

...As for my friends, i just told them than a man on 1emu makes me laugh every day/night...especially before i go to sleep ^^

Thats not an example for your friendship against BP !!!

Et autre chose et je pense que c'est évident " Ne crache pas dans la main qui te nourrie" Certe je n'est pas inventer cette phrase mais elle est valable dans toutes situations ! Mr Waal !!!

Ah and it's the same for you too Waal! You're using CoinOps even if you don't like BP edit : "Sous-merde".

Vous adorez critiquer les autres, mais en gros ce n'est que de la jalousie!!

It's always the same, even if we caught you stealing, you will always say "I"m not guilty"

CoinOps and the xbox community can not go forward with guys like you !

"Cria cuervos y te reventaran los ojos " that's a wonderfull spanish proverb!

...As for my friends, i just told them than a man on 1emu makes me laugh every day/night...especially before i go to sleep ^^

Thats not an example for your friendship against BP !!!

Et autre chose et je pense que c'est évident " Ne crache pas dans la main qui te nourrie" Certe je n'est pas inventer cette phrase mais elle est valable dans toutes situations ! Mr Waal !!!

Ah and it's the same for you too Waal! You're using CoinOps even if you don't like BP edit : "Sous-merde".

Vous adorez critiquer les autres, mais en gros ce n'est que de la jalousie!!

It's always the same, even if we caught you stealing, you will always say "I"m not guilty"

CoinOps and the xbox community can not go forward with guys like you !

"Cria cuervos y te reventaran los ojos " that's a wonderfull spanish proverb!

I remember you. We already had this conversation with you on our forum. I'm sad to see you didn't change your mind...

Then so be it.

I remember you. We already had this conversation with you on our forum. I'm sad to see you didn't change your mind...

It wasn't me Waal, so that make, at least 2 person thinking like me :lol:

Btw i like your work on xbox too, you and Xtra team makes great things for the xbox community. The fact is your attitude against BP becomming a bit annoying, every day the same things. If you had trouble with BP in the Past, i can understand it, but it's maybe time to turn the page. I don't know if i'm right or wrong about your past, but please it's getting really annoying to read/see every day that little war !!

And a little thing again, we are not idiot or what ever you want, just because we don't think like you, or we didn't do what you want. Bp has his vision of CoinOps in mind, and he is really clever to ask us what we wanted too into CoinOps according to his vision, just to make people happy...

Thats my point of view.

Sparda, the 1st part of Jealousy is Anger the 2nd is Ironic, i'm waiting for your 3rd part !

It wasn't me Waal, so that make, at least 2 person thinking like me :lol:

Btw i like your work on xbox too, you and Xtra team makes great things for the xbox community. The fact is your attitude against BP becomming a bit annoying, every day the same things. If you had trouble with BP in the Past, i can understand it, but it's maybe time to turn the page. I don't know if i'm right or wrong about your past, but please it's getting really annoying to read/see every day that little war !!

And a little thing again, we are not idiot or what ever you want, just because we don't think like you, or we didn't do what you want. Bp has his vision of CoinOps in mind, and he is really clever to ask us what we wanted too into CoinOps according to his vision, just to make people happy...

Thats my point of view.

Sparda, the 1st part of Jealousy is Anger the 2nd is Ironic, i'm waiting for your 3rd part !

Ok no worry. Please don't think I have something against you or I want you to do things the way I want or I want you to dissuade using the software you currently use. That really isn't the case. You can easily verify that by visiting our place: regularly users are welcomed and support is given when needed whatever the other guy thinks of that.

I understand that this is a bit annoying but then maybe you people shouldn't encourage such an idiot or at least encourage him to focus on his work and only his work... I'm tired as well of seing our projects constantly being defamed and only seing one or two persons react against this...

90% of the time that clown generates laughter and then there are the 10% that are irritating because he crosses the lines on rules that have always existed on the scene like crediting original authors and being fair with other teams and people... Please think that without these rules you wouldn't benefit of any software today...

So my position is that you can't allow someone to behave like that even if he brings good stuff...

But whatever. Enjoy.

Edited by waal

RetroG.......try to read the old neogenesis skin topic. Its a really good example of BP treating peoples like s****. Especially peoples who are contributing to the scene ( "your skin is a joke..blabla...im done with it ...blabla...my skills own you...blabla...i stealed nes code...blabla) Dont you think its strange than one guy is always the main "protagonist" when it comes trouble.... Make a search on x-scene.. I did it earlier....... And you'll understand what im saying. Yes im jealous., i really want to have , to find out what kind of pills hes taking everyday ^^

But i want to say it again. The guy has skills...lots...coding, skinning. He just dont respect peoples, and is paranoid....

"We're everywhere....We're Legions"

Edited by Sparda

what a joke alot of people that said they would own me...got owned by one person....teams of them the biggest sites like xbox scene turn to tumbleweeds....its funny shit I left there long ago and now its dead pretty much.....I will continue forward and get further and further ahead....and others that team together now in final attempts to stop me will only have one place to come and cry about yesterday and long ago...and to me its just proof of the last nails in the coffin.....good luck boys stopping me getting further ahead its worked well in the past.....

soon ill add another nail in the coffin...expect it next week...cry about it plead its not fair but next weekend ill roll it out....big update...yes im getting sick of this...but no im not getting sick of improving CoinOPS....so of course it will get updated and improved

the legions of desparate followers have nothing but words...and time tells a picture they dont want to face....im get tired of telling them I told them so...so ill stop soon as it is boring now....but it was much easier than I expected....anyways lead on with your anti BP stuff its never worked and CoinOPS is now very wlll known even when blocked from xbins etc xbox scene etc.......

its ok retroG id say leave it alone...we all will soon....look forward to new releases if you want stuff there is allways PM or a new private site

final words for you guys you win the battle of words im tiring of it....work continues ......you win...you dont stop anything dev wise.....but you win the battle of words congradulations

it doesnt hurt me....or my friends only you guys and inocent people.....

Im sorry for this, and im sorry for haze........good luck as others told you your very offensive from people far greater than me..... :lol: