Ibara black label/mushi futari 1.0/deathsmiles/espgaluda 2

fumanchu

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man....i was talking about credits yes...and why not ? In Xbmc, translators are thanked...and many others too... in videogames peoples are thanked...here we go again ^^. I asked why you didnt add credits in CoinOPS...Because its true, you're using others work......you dont want to add credits, ok, fine with it...you asked for features in R3...i postde some...then because you're angry, you said than me and another guy dont count for the vote...fine with it....

But dont say im pissing on emulation, because thats a lie

As for my friends, i just told them than a man on 1emu makes me laugh every day/night...especially before i go to sleep ^^

as for XBMC....I coded and added alot of the feautres XBMC...I added alot...my credits and notes under two or three names in the src have long since been removed and I dont complain....

ive choosen to ignor you because of comments like this...you police the scene and think you help people like myself but I can tell you your misinformed...do what you want police stuff you know little about if you want....but I say like others you are not helping....take there advice or not...its up to you....its your life....

this is not police.....and especially not "police the scene"... In democracy, you have the right to express opinion, ive the right to say than "TIMING" must be considered for some games.....im not saying ive the truth....

Why am i still arguing with you...you said you're suffering from "misinformation" but you're always tweaking the truth and others peoples words.

its obvious im the problem.....best of luck sparda......

to me its always the same way a few people and not many tell people what is what and have no real connection to what happened...then they will ague with those that they know better than the people that do....luckly they are so few in numbers but beleive me sometimes like mame they actually take out the main people and then everyone suffers....rise again haze

I never said i know them...but read their post, and you'll understand than emulation of SH4 games isnt coming soon......Problem isnt the dump asshole ^^, nor the emulation itself, problem is emulating those games, recent games......but as a true Cave lovers like you said, you know that ^^, and im pretty sure you have buy all their games to play them on your...oh yes..jtagged 360 ^^

And do as you wish, play them on Demul when the build will be released.....with lags and many more bugs ^^

Cheers "Cave lover" :D

it's a shame i found your post

terribly abusive and aggressive,

What right do you come here to give us lessons ?

fumanchu always cooking informative post and rare links

thanks to people like him that the scene can remain active

cheers fu!

get fuxked newbe

So constructive.....the best from BP...lies and misinformation. Be careful, you're surrounded by trolls....WE are everywhere, WE are legion ^^

And dont forget you're a "noob" too, for example, what do you know about shibari (except googling ^^)

@waal: try to find a build called shmuplagless :D definitly the bettest build to play shmup in arcade like condition (no lag at all). But only on Windows. But for the games mentionned here, we just have to wait for the drivers and support ^^. Ibara Kuro BL is a bliss and emulation is the only way to play it, because only few PCB's were released.

Edited by Sparda

Ditto on all points.

I never said i know them...but read their post, and you'll understand than emulation of SH4 games isnt coming soon......Problem isnt the dump asshole ^^, nor the emulation itself, problem is emulating those games, recent games......but as a true Cave lovers like you said, you know that ^^, and im pretty sure you have buy all their games to play them on your...oh yes..jtagged 360 ^^

And do as you wish, play them on Demul when the build will be released.....with lags and many more bugs ^^

Cheers "Cave lover" :D

it's a shame i found your post

terribly abusive and aggressive,

What right do you come here to give us lessons ?

fumanchu always cooking informative post and rare links

thanks to people like him that the scene can remain active

cheers fu!

mea culpa...ive been rude, impolite, okay, i admit it. But this isnt giving lessons, but just honest thoughts in regards to some recent arcade games.

We all did mistake (some peoples never make mistake...one especially, across the...), depends of the mood ^^...so please whip my back :D

I also need an exorcism...please cast out BP from my body ^^

Edited by Sparda