Ibara black label/mushi futari 1.0/deathsmiles/espgaluda 2

fumanchu

you're a gamer, a real one. Like we said, an hardcore gamer ^^

Can you show us some of your score on Ketsui or Galuda ^^...think it'll be fun to see :). Close to 1CC ?

dont worry, just kidding

And why are you playing Ketsui on fba360....the Ketsui X port is awesome....but maybe too big for you to download ^^

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum, back to topic.

I'm curious to try these cool shmups.

So I need the latest MAME which is easy to get but do you think i'd need a powerful machine, too ?

you're a gamer, a real one. Like we said, an hardcore gamer ^^

Can you show us some of your score on Ketsui or Galuda ^^...think it'll be fun to see :D. Close to 1CC ?

dont worry, just kidding

And why are you playing Ketsui on fba360....the Ketsui X port is awesome....but maybe too big for you to download ^^

Your attitude is extremely annoying. Like others have said, you're on an emulation site. Deal with it or get lost.

Ps. I was the first person to emulate Ketsui, ddp3, and Espgal. Just so you know.

he has told me im the issue iq and I dont give you credit :D....id like to buy iqs time for you guys...he has so little and can do so much.....but yes some are really painfull these days....

and the same type took over mame and killed off haze support yet he added all big games and why I thought iq = haze ;) they are the skilled ones...these new people bite the hand that feeds them without the few driver dev with skills like iq little hope anyone else will get it going......

they think its them that have to put up with you when its you that has to put up with them.....phil you invited this guy ;) as well

you welcome Sir ^^

Like i said, problem isnt the dump or emulation kiddo. Ive a nice videogames collection, dvd's too...but i play on emu and im thankful with all of you guys/genious for giving us opportunities to play all these games...like many, im not one of those rich kids who can pay for expensive pcb.....

The main problem is the timing.....And you know that better than anyone else......despite, i really would like to know what Cave are "thinking" actually...dont they care or not.....

vamoose little man

So what kind of machine do I need to run these games ? Is a Macbook Pro with Open GL and stuff enough ? Or is best to run it on windows ?

I find Death Smiles graphics so great.

Edited by waal

Ugh, don't remind me, BP. Had I known....

Those that don't know Haze: http://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/

Sadly, it looks like he pulled his archive of blog posts, which were pretty amazing and informative.

Waal, I think you need a PC. I've always found MacMAME to be spotty with support. If you have an Intel Mac, you should be able to install Windows 7 on a separate partition.

sparda why come and bite the hands that feed you...? do what want people to leave development is that the goal? ive real all your posts and why do you do this stuff...I know you get support in that view hear with waal etc but really there are only a couple and they are known bad apples...why do you put yourself in that basket....

lifes up to you.....we are not here to tell you what to do...but remember you dont really hurt people like iq you hurt all the others that use emulation

its sad these guys are helping to throw years of work into a grind cause all these people know is harrasment and wise questions.....they know they arnt helping but they would rather burn the scene than admit where there place is in it

It will all burn to the ground for them is the sad bit and they will take all others with them....then they will be the ones going why did haze leave hes the problem....whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy surely I shouldnt look in the mirror sure all that crap I was talking trying to sound smart actually helped

I hope haze returns and I hope iq gets buff

BP, stop it...i never said a word against emulation o_O...and stop with Xtras or waal and the others ...man...im soon 40...so dont tell me how i must act ;)

Im using CoinOPS everyday, i tried the old MameOX earlier, but my opinion, like you said, CoinOPS is a great achievment ;)

"timing" did you understand ? Yes for ME its a problem to have those games released so soon. And what i said for Fumanchu...that if he wanted to support Cave, for few bucks he can buy them...nothing else...yes ive been rude...but hey...was just a joke :D

Edited by Sparda

you told me I dont credit iq and lots more....I dont want to post what you have said on threads...you use CoinOPS yet you actively help burn the forum and slow progress...yet you skit to your friends about it I bet.......ill let you decide on your place and how you help...its up to you...as ive told others it doesnt hurt me

enough said my side....nothing is rocket science some will twist everything and think they are clever and in the end shit in there nest....at least those new people can never admit they are doing it so mentally they might not suffer guilt...but they are heading down a bad path in life and eventually will find out the hard way....as there subconcience tells them and karma sets in....

I wish you guys luck in your life journey you may think your smart now but many things a long life will teach you