Ibara black label/mushi futari 1.0/deathsmiles/espgaluda 2

fumanchu

Just released a few days ago and now added to the newest version of mame are new cave shmup roms.

list.

deathsmiles

espgaluda 2

ibara black label

mushimelisima futari 1.0.

link.

*snip*

deathsmiles

ibara black label

espgaluda 2

mushi futari 1.0

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt mean they're working...its just because they're dumped....

If you want those, just buy them, for less than 100$ you can buy Futari, Galuda 2 and DeathSmiles....for Ibara, the crappy PS2 port is a bit expensive...but real Cave lovers support and buy their games.....but Mame will be the only way to play Ibara BL....and this one is really a great games

Edited by Sparda

So you really dont know the Mame team.... at least they show lots of respect to company like Cave....unlike you ^^

this is an emulation site so don't see the problem myself, personally I find these posts quite interesting.

cheers Fu

So you really dont know the Mame team.... at least they show lots of respect to company like Cave....unlike you ^^

no i dont know the mame team and neither do you,this is emulation after all and this is an emulation site.

if you are not happy with these roms being dumped then i suggest you take it up with the person who dumped the roms in the first place instead of constantly moaning and complaining at some members of this site which you have done on several occasions.

look at the name of the site and surprise yourself oh and by the way how are your FULL romsets doing.

I never said i know them...but read their post, and you'll understand than emulation of SH4 games isnt coming soon......Problem isnt the dump asshole ^^, nor the emulation itself, problem is emulating those games, recent games......but as a true Cave lovers like you said, you know that ^^, and im pretty sure you have buy all their games to play them on your...oh yes..jtagged 360 ^^

And do as you wish, play them on Demul when the build will be released.....with lags and many more bugs ^^

Cheers "Cave lover" :)

Edited by Sparda

I never said i know them...but read their post, and you'll understand than emulation of SH4 games isnt coming soon......Problem isnt the dump asshole ^^, nor the emulation itself, problem is emulating those games, recent games......but as a true Cave lovers like you said, you know that ^^, and im pretty sure you have buy all their games to play them on your...oh yes..jtagged 360 ^^

And do as you wish, play them on Demul when the build will be released.....with lags and many more bugs ^^

Cheers "Cave lover" :)

actually its an SH3 board the cave games run on,as for the rest of your post yes i have a jtag 360 damn right,great for playing ketsui on fba360.

the roms would not have been released if something wasnt going to happen soon.remember ketsui,dodonpachi dai ou jou,espgaluda the mame team said it would be at least 2015 before they would think about emulating those games and look what happened,they got emulated in 2011.

as for saying im an asshole i think you need to take a look at yourself and the way you come across in this forum sometimes in other words GROW UP.