emsley

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a way to revitalize the place

write an emulator of a 128-bit console that'll run well on low-end pc's

you'll have noobs in here looking for help and iso's

I did just that Weirdy, then I lost the floppy disk ( I added a few HTML tags here and there and compressed it down) with the source code on it, plus guys were chasing me cause im so leet, now i keep seeing black vans parked wherever I go..

Remember me!

Hmm, i'd love to help with the reporting stuff but Gamecop laid me off many moons ago. i have tried else where but everything just seemed non-unified so i lost interest altogether.

I also messaged Gamecop to see if he was interested in hosting some of my projects since the ship that it's hosted on will probably sink within a month from now. If this place sinks, i Can't say i never tried to help. Sometimes throwing money around just to keep something going isn't the answer and that's something i've said to a lot of people, i should know since i use to own an emulation community.

I find it sad that none of the admins other than Gamecop have access to the backend of this community, such as ftp, mysql etc.. Otherwise i would probably do something nice, but oh well.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

I find it sad that none of the admins other than Gamecop have access to the backend of this community, such as ftp, mysql etc.. Otherwise i would probably do something nice, but oh well.

Ask Miskie, Robert or Gryph to give you access?

Hmm seems like I missed out on all the action in the Xbox forums. Someone give me a brief resume? I always remember a love/hate relationship between BP and resurrectionx and a lot of strange tension. Wasn't like that in the old DC++ days, more like a hippy commune.

Anyway, whatever emsley says is fine by me. He may be a bit deranged but at least he still has passion for 1emu :ph34r: