Has been a while :)

Oh well, personal stuff kept me busy. No idea why I remembered this website yesterday :)

Looks like the site lost a lot of its activity uh? Is Gamecop still around?

Regarding the collapse of the monetary system... We are in the middle of it since 2008. ;) I was right ;) It just takes much longer than expected

Edited by Madman

I used to visit this on the daily basis. I just now realized 2 days after cleaning out my pc that I still had to check up on the forums from time to time.

1Emu isn't dead its forgotten x.x.

It still lacks something to stand out from the crowd. You can't count the emu sites posting news and provide a forum.

Still, some years ago this thread would be on page 3 by now.

Edited by Madman

Well, some years ago, emulation was way more exciting. These days all the consoles are emulated from pretty decent to almost perfect.

We got Saturn and DC and GC emulators in the past few years, and the scene hit a dead end for now. Its all about porting the emus to the phones and other consoles, but it aint anything new to play the same old games on yet another platform.

I build myself a MAME cab 2-3 years ago, it was quite fun the first months, but now its just standing there, gathering dust. Maybe we all got tired of this?

I think i do. I have been into the emu scene for like, i dunno, about 17 years now. And i think i saw most of it, if not all. I ran my own forum at romuniverse.com years ago and I actually did some piece of software for the emu peeps. But my interest vanished a lot.

The only forums still somewhat active these days are the case modder forums, the other ones mostly became a place where the same people meet and talk. Do we become extinct? I just took a look at the ngemu forums, which where like a wasps nest before. There is still quite a lot of activity, but it surely slowed down a lot. Are there still any active sites out there?