Bubble Bobble Ultra

fumanchu

really I dont care about one user...id rather not here from people that talk like that....id rather move forward with others

ive heard the same thing from people like yourself from day one....you keep coming back.....im fine if you leave though.....ive seen all of the others go and normal people never mention anyy of there stuff that was going others threatened to use....its like the other stuff disippeared off the planet

the only trace is a few people still talking up the game

use what you want....I know the differences

really I dont care about one user...id rather not here from people that talk like that....id rather move forward with others

ive heard the same thing from people like yourself from day one....you keep coming back.....im fine if you leave though.....ive seen all of the others go and normal people never mention anyy of there stuff that was going others threatened to use....its like the other stuff disippeared off the planet

the only trace is a few people still talking up the game

use what you want....I know the differences

don't be so mean... i'm not a xtra's team member. i do post on their web-site though to ask questions and concerns. and in order for a product to truly live up to its potential it needs critics. i brought up a concern that i don't like.

i checked my spelling too. ;)

and yes i do not use caps.

;) well im sorry I dont care...use what you want....

you can use

mameox

mameb6

mameoxhk128

mameox bendermike

mamedox (although alot of that is my work ;) )

final burn

final burn pro

final burn legends

neoxraine

and probably more.... and even start your own threads telling people to try them.....im not concerned in the slightest.....I know there limits and I know how far behind they are....but hey im not here to make you use CoinOPS maybe its not what you want...let others move forward without you and you can post about these projects and form a team to make it how you think things should be..........and all power to you....best of luck

+t+ your out of touch with what people want...start a thread and see :) like the others....300 views in 6 months was someone elses that claimed he knew what people wanted even after 10 posts by him......oh also multiple releases.....and gone....the only things left is for those to come to CoinOPS and put there point of view across cause threads are tumbleweeds...both of you should start a thread about what your views are indipendant of CoinOPS and see how they go....and whats even better post them on multiple sites get the same 5 people that talk about this stuff to all say the same thing on all sites and then watch it die.....hope im wrong but this is what I see these days everywhere else...then I get blammed and in truth maybe im to blame cause I do keep a pace that teams and teams cant seem to keep up with

:) well im sorry I dont care...use what you want....

you can use

mameox

mameb6

mameoxhk128

mameox bendermike

mamedox (although alot of that is my work :( )

final burn

final burn pro

final burn legends

neoxraine

and probably more.... and even start your own threads telling people to try them.....im not concerned in the slightest.....I know there limits and I know how far behind they are....but hey im not here to make you use CoinOPS maybe its not what you want...let others move forward without you and you can post about these projects and form a team to make it how you think things should be..........and all power to you....best of luck

i already use fbl... it's great and exactly what i wanted in a final burn alpha emu.

i have mameox and mameox128.

i'm trying to help you with a little criticism. i would like a good mame emu. you ask... i answer.

Edited by tristanx

I don't have any views on CoinOPS. My only view is that it's plain wrong to take all the credit for something that is 95% composed of other people's work. I don't need a poll to tell me how contemptible and parasitic that is. I accept that the majority of your users (around 20 or so from what I can gather by the posts here) are either too misinformed to realise that you haven't coded any of this yourself or are simply too selfish to care, in which case you're welcome to them.

thats two gather here guys :) lol MameOx128 Plus all the way its great.... your years out of date guys I show most people everything and its the same answers everytime...one looks perfessional the others look like amature night to them.... and its the same everytime from people who have never seen any of it....I take there instant 5 second looks over years of bitterness and makes me think you are out of touch.....

use whatever mame you want guys..... I know of 100s and 100s of bugs in all you have said and no reason to look back you guys can....if you cant see reason to well now its not even worth an explaination....its obvious to the 5 years olds I show

+t+ im not adding a credit file and slaping BritneysPAIRS CoinOPS 2 I rock on the skin and hard lock it into the list etc im sorry no one gives a shit....they know my name though other means and not cause its in the emu at all