CoinOPSs naming conventions

BritneysPAIRS

I want all roms tagged with core  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So why do you bother answering ?

Well, at the time, I'd rather post here than answer ridiculous emails from my coworkers. :)

Surreal: Go check, there's a scroller where everyone is credited since DAY ONE.

I believe you. I'm actually looking forward to messing with that emu.

FBL, Nestopia, ZSNES: Readme file included and viewable through the GUI

I'll check that out. I never noticed. Does it include all the driver people like IQ?

Xport-Madmab: same as above. And also a static picture as intro. Both during Xport then Madmab era.

Right, I've seen Madmab and Xport's 'name' but not the original coder(s). How is that accessed?

I'm sorry but your answer was actually side feeding like you say. Again, if you don't care then it's best to stay silent.

I know where to find everyone. I'll probably nerd out with you over the Amiga set you built soon enough. :)

Cheers. I hope next time we'll chat we'll talk about graphic design and video games again. I'd like to show you some european designers you'll surely enjoy and many other things.

That'd be awesome actually!

So why do you bother answering ?

Well, at the time, I'd rather post here than answer ridiculous emails from my coworkers. :)

Surreal: Go check, there's a scroller where everyone is credited since DAY ONE.

I believe you. I'm actually looking forward to messing with that emu.

FBL, Nestopia, ZSNES: Readme file included and viewable through the GUI

I'll check that out. I never noticed. Does it include all the driver people like IQ?

Xport-Madmab: same as above. And also a static picture as intro. Both during Xport then Madmab era.

Right, I've seen Madmab and Xport's 'name' but not the original coder(s). How is that accessed?

I'm sorry but your answer was actually side feeding like you say. Again, if you don't care then it's best to stay silent.

I know where to find everyone. I'll probably nerd out with you over the Amiga set you built soon enough. :)

Cheers. I hope next time we'll chat we'll talk about graphic design and video games again. I'd like to show you some european designers you'll surely enjoy and many other things.

That'd be awesome actually!

LOL Indeed, I know well about these silly mails !

Usually, if I remember well, credits are given in the context of the xbox scene. I don't think it's for fame but it's just so people can recognize each other and exchange via forums for example. So do we find the original PC authors ? Not always. But at least the original emu is clearly mentioned. And I also remember seing original MAME text files in some archives. Anyway, BP is very far from this spirit.

So will an about box will solve everything ? Not necessarily but at least it will deflate a bit a certain ego... But don't dream, that will never happen knowing the guy...

no it doesnt include iq and his name is though most of the sources.....same as final burn...dont worry phili they just want there names not the real developers....

anyways this is 100 percent against adding the names....the people that cry are the only votes for and they are ignored....ever thread is the same with these guys bad ideas no one wants but vocal as idots that think I listen to them...when they know i DONT and think god there newbes...if you guys want me to listen from now on get your own votes your ideas are stupid and no one wants them.....this is why CoinOPS is where it is today vs the competition that people on there site still say to use...no other site says this now and I havent seen it for years....

I know the developers and talk about credit to them.....not idots here that dont release sources and openly lock everything they do...ill close this tonight but its a one way street...+T+ you asked for this if you want a diff poll create it...its a total waste of everyones time.....prove to me though a poll it isnt otherwise im never ever listing to your ideas they are against everyone else....no one wants to see your silly stuff or what the surreal team wants as per the request they posted to me that you wish me to follow....

im not coding in credit screens its clutter...send me a patch if you want it....

also ive got all the sources and the actual people that coded 90 percent fo the emu arnt in the credits...just a few people that copied some xport gui code and linked it to someone elses pc code...then credit themselves...leaving out xport...leaving out gogo leaving out the pc dev...leaving out the driver team...leaving out the orig people that wrote the game...leaving out the pwople that made the system...leaving out the people that created the chips...leaving out people that created the television....leaving out person that found out transistors...leaving out the millions that have got this to where it is...cause I want out of this I dont add credits at all...if people tell me they want this as per the request from surreal team backed by +t+ to have a vote say so here......its the final yes no for me on if ill ever listen to this...I think its pointless I can prove that people with credit screens didnt write 98 percent of the code they credit themselves for and then lock the sources even though 98perent is due to it being open source....those people are wankers preaching to help people...leaches

1 day left and last chance to get changes without setting up your own polls for me :) if not I dont care as ive said....and no one I know will get that build just the public

OK its a 100 percent...still the only two I set as ignor voted the way no one else did....ill ignor them I know they are trolls and everytime its the same....stuff like this proves its true...sorry to waste time....the others wanted me to prove to them and I gave them the benifit of doubt...all signs show why I should do that...they kill everything they touch...

thread closed sorry once again.....