Mame 0.72 ported to 360 LANTUS FTW!

yeah i read about this and its going on my jtag as well when it gets released.i still think mortal kombat trilogy on ps1 and saturn is the definitive version of mortal kombat though.

yeah i read about this and its going on my jtag as well when it gets released.i still think mortal kombat trilogy on ps1 and saturn is the definitive version of mortal kombat though.

i agree however think of it PERFECT fps and PERFECT REAL arcade feel and sound oooh man im going to be busting ALL of my friends up this summer for sure release is soon from what i hear this mame will also support 4000+ more games man i can only think of ALL the arcade perfect games that coinops and the xbox 1 can not handle!

Edited by BritneysPAIRSisaGOD

dont get your hopes to up as this is a very old version of mame and you can already emulate most if not all the games already on an orginal xbox.as for stuff like tekken and streetfighter ex plus i would imagine the driver would not be playable in this version of mame but heres hoping.

but it will be good for nba jam tournament edition which will also play great,dont forget that one.

BTW you said you had a jtag well ultimate mortal kombat 3 was available for download on xbla a few years ago then it got deleted off xbla because midwat went bust.you have got umk3 xbla dont you and yes it is the arcade version emulated in hd.

but its great to see lantus doing some fantastic ports for the 360,the man never stops also he did the killer instinct emu on xbox kixxx 1.0.wonder if he will port that over to xbox 360 as the kixxx emu does not play on a jtag with the hacked xbox1 emu.

edited this post about 3 times jeez..

CoinOps is based on .84. I'm confused why this is such a big deal because I think BP included a MK core a few releases ago. Also, on Trusty upgraded Xboxes, these MK play perfectly in the .84 core. I always thought the 360 was much faster so, in theory, it would be able to support newer cores. I'm not that familiar with the 360 scene though.

CoinOps is based on .84. I'm confused why this is such a big deal because I think BP included a MK core a few releases ago. Also, on Trusty upgraded Xboxes, these MK play perfectly in the .84 core. I always thought the 360 was much faster so, in theory, it would be able to support newer cores. I'm not that familiar with the 360 scene though.

he may have added the midway core but ULTMKIII still only plays perfect with out sound and most of us dont have 200 or 300 dollars to drop on a modded updated mobo

yeah you can play mk1 and mk2 at a better speed with mamex-b6(very old version of mame for xbox) this is the alternate core that bp added to coinops and they play really well.there was a port of mame 0.122 to the 360 called mame360 and it plays the mk games slowly,go on youtube and you will see some vids of it in action.

thing is mame360 was a quick port IIRC and wasnt optimised for these midway games actually there are quite a few games on mame360 which dont play full speed from what i have been told.

BTW also forgot to say that primal rage will be full speed as well.