Upgrade CoinOPS Epic To CoinOps 2?

Darkshack

Hi, i downloaded coinops epic awhile ago and it was quite huge 18-20gb or so and i was wondering if its possible to upgrade epic to coinops 2? will all the roms that come with epic version work with 2 version? and how would i got about doing it if possible, just copy the coinops 2 standalone to xbox hdd and move roms from epic folder into 2 version folder? Thanks for your help.

I would start the CoinOPS 2 torrent...then stop it...then copy over the roms and videos and pchost folder from CoinOPS EPIC into it so the torrent doesnt redownload it...

also search and remove all snowbro3 things and sfiii.....remove these as the names changed

alots been added after EPIC alot....and alot more is about to go in and will require the full build

awesome thanks guys i appreciate that, also 1 last question if you don't mind:D will i be able to upgrade this version with the stuff they are adding later on? i dont wanna have to download 20+gb everytime a new version comes out:P thanks for all your help.

yes the plan is upgrades now from it....a few new features are in CoinOPS 2 for upgrades....but you wont notice them...just mean its been desinged around updates...eg an update can now remove stuff or rename stuff as well as add stuff....just to keep stuff in sync

• 4 weeks later...
There are also MU links uploaded by Blank, if you want those just PM me

hi im new on this web site and im trying to send you a PM but i can't, im just want to ask you if you can PM the direct links, thanks