Is it me or do the Avenger movie series feel huge amounts of "meh"?

I just finished watching Thor yesterday, so today I went back and watched Iron Man 1/2 and The Incredible Hulk. All 4 of these movies feel really under-developed :/. Like the entire film is simply a wait for the last fight scene. At least to me most of the "mid-movie" action feels lackluster, you get like maybe 2-3 fight scenes that just completely suck (

The fight scene between Thor and Bison(idk the actors name) is stupid as hell. In the span of 5 minutes they introduce a new S.H.I.E.L.D agent all while setting up this big action scene that when you watch feels completely devoid of any actual effort

), and the dialogue always feels pushed so that they can "character development" in short time scenes (

I have never read Thor so I don't know the validity of his comic book origins all that well, but I do know that in movie form, the double plot they gave us felt lackluster in all aspects of the film

).

I honestly feel these movies have more potential, but I had to play with a butterfly knife all through out of the 2nd Iron Man just so I can stay awake from sheer boredom.

I just finished watching Thor yesterday, so today I went back and watched Iron Man 1/2 and The Incredible Hulk. All 4 of these movies feel really under-developed :/. Like the entire film is simply a wait for the last fight scene. At least to me most of the "mid-movie" action feels lackluster, you get like maybe 2-3 fight scenes that just completely suck (

The fight scene between Thor and Bison(idk the actors name) is stupid as hell. In the span of 5 minutes they introduce a new S.H.I.E.L.D agent all while setting up this big action scene that when you watch feels completely devoid of any actual effort

), and the dialogue always feels pushed so that they can "character development" in short time scenes (

I have never read Thor so I don't know the validity of his comic book origins all that well, but I do know that in movie form, the double plot they gave us felt lackluster in all aspects of the film

).

I honestly feel these movies have more potential, but I had to play with a butterfly knife all through out of the 2nd Iron Man just so I can stay awake from sheer boredom.

The best part was the in the beginning fight. everything else went downhill from there IMO.

But the love interest really screwed time that could have been spent explaing more about Asgard, Thor's friends or even another fight scene. Smae thing with Spideman, whoever is writing these movies, suck at creating and balancing romance so it ends up only hurting the movie.

I like a pretty face as much as any (straight)guy but I can do a couple hours without seeing a defenseless chick being just a romance plot. I think the romance should be camoed unless its DIRE.

I see a lot of posts about these ones, not too many happy campers.

On the other hand though seen one or two posts saying "It the shizzle."

I LOVE american super hero movies! But a few I gave a miss are the fantastic 4, and I am number 4, those ones just set of my avoid detector.

• 4 weeks later...