Dragon's Lair on CoinOPS2

Retro.G

i only sad the truth....

and waal go back to ur amiga thats all ur good at.....

At least I'm able to do something LOL. I'm leaving you so you can play with your poop...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont go low to ur level so no comment :)

That's a wise decision. Useless you were, useless you'll still be.

I just hope keeping silent will make you do something one day… Who knows ? Could be a miracle…

Proof of concept: talking with one of the few BP worshippers always leads to nothing.

The people that come in here and defend BP to the death typically have fewer than 50 posts. They probably see a single comment directed at BP, take it WAY out of context by disregarding/ignoring what BP has said leading up to that comment, and then formulate this "You're the best BP. Haters gonna hate!!!!" attitude. None of this bickering/bashing should be happening in the first place and from either side. Its easy to see why it does though. Like BP said, "misinformation". But maybe this "misinformation" is also coming from a source where he least expects it: himself.

the people that defend me are new and hate trolls...the same 5 people going your great on every forum to something like an icon they have done....and they comment on all sites the same thing....and then nothing more...they just think you guys are retards.....

other long term people stay out as they know its just trolls...and all there support left them long ago really...this is why they have only one place to come now....they killed all other sites they touched...im sadened by xbox scene now...I warned them not to go that way...and now its gone that way....thats the biggest shame there is....

yes most have been put off by behavour...and maybe its here...but all the other sites are dead except for CoinOPS stuff now...pretty much...so really this leads me to think its other infuences they are put off by...the lastest download went as good as it ever did...my threads have grown on others sites and here....everything else doesnt track these days...yet people tell me im killing the scene....while the places they go everyone leaves

what a load of crap my misinfomration....I know about 1000 times more about CoinOPS than anyone here saying I dont know what I talk about....use what you like...its comments like that that make me ignor feature suggestions from people like that....