Dragon's Lair on CoinOPS2

Retro.G

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP did you abandon Dragon's lair 1 and 2 and Space Ace ?? i cant find nothing in the readme about them in coinops 2 can you post us a tutorial how to add them if you kept this feather hidden somewhere?? :)

thanx in advance iam glad u beat surreal team in n64 720p keep up the good work...

ill include the missing stuff soon....I need a list of DVD games to play...where start+back will exit back to CoinOPS as thats all it does...is play a dvd and jump back...I need the names of dvds to play...can be anything for consideration....but a few of the above ones come to mind

PS I didnt want to beat them and offered to link there build into CoinOPS...that was turned down so I just enabled it...it was easy but now im seeing alot of issues around alot of games in HD that need alot of core changes and some new features in surreal that need to be added....but sure I knew people wanted it and I wish I could have inserted Surreal64 as per the offical build and them control it, but this wasnt going to happen....

ok im gone from this thread now....ill be on the discussion thread best it continues there if you want to know more.....

BP did you abandon Dragon's lair 1 and 2 and Space Ace ?? i cant find nothing in the readme about them in coinops 2 can you post us a tutorial how to add them if you kept this feather hidden somewhere?? :(

thanx in advance iam glad u beat surreal team in n64 720p keep up the good work...

To be fair, the Surreal team have had 720P for some time now. As can be seen from there website - Surreal64ce B5.5 720P videos

I'm going forgive you this time (maybe you didn't know), but no more misinformation please! :)

yeah I couldnt stand the hype....im about to expand on it though...that was a start...I take it it worked for you...ive had 30 people tell me it does out of 30 and 3 out of 3 xtras say it doesnt work....you can tell me straight if it doesnt work properly...and ill fix it

i am talking about a released one. BP did it and iam playing with it i dont see surreal 720p anywhere do you own a copy ???

i dident think so..... so yes BP beat them

Of course we own a copy. But there are serious coders who take their times and do serious tests before releasing anything. And 720P isn't the main new feature in this emu...

If only you were more constructive, you could get a build and make some tests to help.... But obviously it's best for you to stay here being useless and talking about things you don't know...

Oh btw, you're off-topic. If someone cares.

Edited by waal