How do you setup DOOM in CoinOps2?

keropi

Hiya!

I have the full CoinOPS2 release (~25gb) but DOOM, DOOM2 , TNT and PLUTONIA does not show up in the game list. How do you setup the emu to show them? wads are in /doomwads/ and the pointers in the /roms/ dir... but not in the game list

thanks! :)

Edited by keropi

Hiya!

I have the full CoinOPS2 release (~25gb) but DOOM, DOOM2 , TNT and PLUTONIA does not show up in the game list. How do you setup the emu to show them?

Hmmm, they should show automaticly, they show on mine...

Ensure you have MI_6Doom2, MI_7FinalDoom and MI_8FinalDoom2 in the roms folder and the doom wads in the doomWADS folder then try and rescan the games again :(

Hiya!

I have the full CoinOPS2 release (~25gb) but DOOM, DOOM2 , TNT and PLUTONIA does not show up in the game list. How do you setup the emu to show them?

Hmmm, they should show automaticly, they show on mine...

Ensure you have MI_6Doom2, MI_7FinalDoom and MI_8FinalDoom2 in the roms folder and the doom wads in the doomWADS folder then try and rescan the games again :(

eveything is in place :( they don't show in the list, I have 2228 games there and I have tried re-scanning... I even listed all games alphabetically (in case I just don't see them) but they are nowhere to be found. I am using the untouched coinops2 package that I downloaded from KAT...

edit: here are some pics showing the files and game list

2ensx3o.jpg

sywltz.jpg

2lkwwna.jpg

Edited by keropi

awesome, they do show up under "arcades" section... it did not cross my mind to look there TBH, I always thought they would be under the Home section...

thanks for the info BritneysPAIRS!

Hi i jump on this topic cause Doom 2, Final Doom and Final Doom2 doesn't work on my 1st Xbox but they work fine on my 2nd Xbox, i did the same install nothing more nothing less, i'm wondering if there is a problem on my 1st Xbox? :'(

Edit: There is a difference between the 2 Xbox, on the 1st the C partition is empty, i don't have the original Dash on there, and on the 2nd Xbox there is the original Xbox dash on the C. I have try to transfered the files on the C but it's locked or something like this.

Is this the probleme?

Edited by Retro.G