CoinOPS 2 Communications

BritneysPAIRS

also bigby your part of the problem...real users love CoinOPS .... you guys are the problem....and also will restrict people because of you guys....point out any facts im wrong on and ill point out your guys wrongfacts....CoinOPS now owns your guys site in numbers....still because of you guys limits will happen for people....this is a fact that is about to become very apparent

You can always greet one of your few worshippers... Objectively, you're acting irrational. Period.

"Oh no ! They killed Kenny again !"

Edited by waal

:P if people trust extras then I feel for them but I cant help.....Im not going anywheres.....you guys are cry babies...that cant do shit all but complain....or get screenshot packs....yeah that it what people want for sure....

you guys are not nice people I know that and I hope Karma is coming....im happy with my decision....I havent misdirected people or come to your sites to lie to them....I feel sorry for you guys that your life is CoinOPS and yet you have no control over it...it must be a sad life....your site now gets owned by CoinOPS I see...I wish it didnt but hey you havent done anything anyone wants so the only way is CoinOPS....you must waste hours a day on CoinOPS stuff....it sad but true....I should be flattered but I grow tired of it

you guys have sadly killed all you have touched....xbox scene is now dead...your forum is dead....all you touch is dead...luckly fumanchu keeps stuff alive like here or it would be game over

thread closed im only on one thread now...the development thread...also on Development forum for those that know it and MSN