Arcade games only in CoinOPS

+ T +

I got sick to death of supporting some users...so in CoinOPS 2 I put a line in the sand to only support my stuff everything else is not worth my time...so I thought about locks and I came up with a 4 lock solution....ive told people I dont support standalone builds now....untill its worth my time...clearly its not at present so the decision to me is a good one...I do support CoinOPS 2 my build...other I dont care about...they can do what they want it wont effect me id say....

id recommend madmab builds CoinOPS and does what ever he wants to it...I dont have any issues with that.....you guys have alot of skinners and whatevers make something you guys want and enjoy it....I dont support you guys anymore and only support my build....so no more standalones till it doesnt cause me grief

the reason for it not being in any readme is due to it doesnt effect my build at all...and the update lock will be warned and how easy it is to fix it (eg add all the games back from the full build) to get it to work...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up for anyone who is confused or mistrustful in light of all this. You can get helpful advice on what can or can't be done with CoinOPS and how it will affect your Xbox in the . Straight answers to your questions in plain english, with nobody threatening to mess up your Xbox or wipe your HDD.

Note that I'm not affiliated with this site at all and am not even an active member of the forum but I think the attitude over there is a lot more positive and informative than all the confusion and mistrust that has been created here, particularly for new users.

I say you should all leave for site...... they are the good guys :) and so onto it...and they can spell.... now thats talent....

there we go guys.....they can help support you.....as they unstand Mame the best and all the stuff in CoinOPS they are awsome at....its like they know how to code...

+T+ you really think I care who goes there..... lol yeah im really worried I might get found out about....

The truth will set you all free....

I say you should all leave for site...... they are the good guys :) and so onto it...and they can spell.... now thats talent....

Yeah... hey, here's an idea.

Maybe if you could spell, or get across even half of your points in some sort of semi-literate way - without refering to people you're talking to like they're pieces of shit you found on the bottom of your trainers - all this "crying" you refer to, and all that "misinformation" you yourself cry about?

Gone.

Blows the mind, doesn't it?

:) im sorry....ratherannoyed AKA????

its pathetic really you have tried everything....and I mean everything and you have failed every time...I cant think of one time ive felt like you guys where achieving anything....pathetic

these guys will treat you well....

ok im gone now as we are all better off on site anyways....this mean this thread will be tumble weeds soon

Just got the 20 gb pack off Usenet (couple hour d/l). I recon I will use it the way I want, then when another build comes out I will remove it and use the new build/restore the old+update or whatever.

Simple as that.