Arcade games only in CoinOPS

+ T +

BP, what did Bigby do to upset you? Did he say he didn't like coinops? C'mon guys, what about the love. I like coinops, I like the Xtras emulators too though, and the website. We should all get together for a big camping trip, we can hold hands and sing some songs. Great times.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol bigby worked it out.....what a joke

lock 1 - 1200 plus games must be on CoinOPS 2 if not reboot on playing games (for raped version)

lock 2 - xbe is checked (for raped version)

lock 3 - 0 games in CoinOPS 2 means a reboot till there is games (for general issues with support)

lock 4 - updates are locked unless consoles are present (for xtras team)

and the full package has alot more than the 1200 arcade games in it :D

I only recommend you dont remove the consoles and it would effect your future....as per lock 4....I said remove what you want etc...as you need to remove 1000 plus games for it not to work....worked it out lol....if I wanted to lock you guys out it would be easy as....remember I can write to bios....check saves...check crc...encrypt xbes.....remove files....change files....format drives......it was only to stop the raped build as they got alot of downloads and caused me support issues....xtras team is pretty much dead....and if they continue they will be locked out all upgrades and anyone that uses there stuff :) and it will message them why this is so at the time.....

if this stuff goes once more 2.1 will have really really good locks and will format drives it atempted to get around.....so stop this stuff or else ill give you a proper challenge to break locks....and see if you guys are clever or just newbes.....

remember everytime you talked about locks I was like what newbes are there where non that you guys talked about all the time....and I never said there was....you asumed

so everyone that gets that build he released will get the warning when they update and as you pushed the situation and didnt relax it.....the locks stay and I can have my laugh later....soonish looking now actually but ill give it a few weeks to get out there....if this didnt happen I would have unlocked it in 2.1 probably as ive done in the past

Im out and yes this is a helpfull thread.....read what I say its my final word on locks....I wont vary from what ive said ever....read them with caution.....as it has effects.....I dont want to effect normal users but I need to stop the rubbish builds for my support sake and other users sake.....this effects no one really and out of 1000s and 1000s of downloads its only the usual complainers...eg xtras and +T+ shooting off when I only recommended they didnt remove this stuff and said it wasnt serious....they may make it serious down the track for people that use there stuff depending on there behavour.....I dont care one way or the other....its a 1 sec job now to turn off the locks that are there that you cant see

What?!? fur real?

I cant afferd to have my xbox wiped.. I'm deleting coinops right away even if all the stuff is there. Dont want take any chances.

yes the lock is there due to Xtras saying I release to many builds....now anyone that uses that build can use it the way they wanted and win more as they dont have to worry about updates as they cant use them...

when CoinOPS 3 comes out they can upgrade and it will be arcades only....

its a Win Win for everyone....arcades only is supported in Point releases for those that want to run with newest CoinOPS 2 and are fine with the way I do things can upgrade....

I must say I couldnt have designed it better if I tried.....so yes +T+ is correct just remove the consoles its that simple....and then you are sweet to run it alone till the next point release as revisions will only be for people on full builds

Enjoy it you guys asked for it

lock 1 - 1200 plus games must be on CoinOPS 2 if not reboot on playing games (for raped version)

lock 3 - 0 games in CoinOPS 2 means a reboot till there is games (for general issues with support)

and the full package has alot more than the 1200 arcade games in it :)

I only recommend you dont remove the consoles and it would effect your future....as per lock 4....I said remove what you want etc...as you need to remove 1000 plus games for it not to work....worked it out lol....if I wanted to lock you guys out it would be easy as....remember I can write to bios....check saves...check crc...encrypt xbes.....remove files....change files....format drives......it was only to stop the raped build as they got alot of downloads and caused me support issues....xtras team is pretty much dead....and if they continue they will be locked out all upgrades and anyone that uses there stuff :) and it will message them why this is so at the time.....

if this stuff goes once more 2.1 will have really really good locks and will format drives it atempted to get around.....so stop this stuff or else ill give you a proper challenge to break locks....and see if you guys are clever or just newbes.....

remember everytime you talked about locks I was like what newbes are there where non that you guys talked about all the time....and I never said there was....you asumed

so everyone that gets that build he released will get the warning when they update and as you pushed the situation and didnt relax it.....the locks stay and I can have my laugh later....soonish looking now actually but ill give it a few weeks to get out there....if this didnt happen I would have unlocked it in 2.1 probably as ive done in the past

Im out and yes this is a helpfull thread.....read what I say its my final word on locks....I wont vary from what ive said ever....read them with caution.....as it has effects.....I dont want to effect normal users but I need to stop the rubbish builds for my support sake and other users sake.....this effects no one really and out of 1000s and 1000s of downloads its only the usual complainers...eg xtras and +T+ shooting off when I only recommended they didnt remove this stuff and said it wasnt serious....they may make it serious down the track for people that use there stuff depending on there behavour.....I dont care one way or the other....its a 1 sec job now to turn off the locks that are there that you cant see

What?!? fur real?

I cant afferd to have my xbox wiped.. I'm deleting coinops right away even if all the stuff is there. Dont want take any chances.

Im not wurried about this Xtras tem you keep referrng to I am worried about this quote fro yourself about possibly trashing my hard drive. You let this xtras team control U like this? Relly a shame.. :(

it was just saying dont piss me off to much......THE LOCKS ARE AS THEY SAY THEY ARE.....AND WILL STAY THAT WAY

Point Release eg CoinOPS 2 CoinOPS 3 you can choose your roms and make them arcades only if you want....2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4..... 3.1 3.2 3.3..... wont work unless you have consoles......thats the locks and they will stay that way......pretty easy and as stated....if I was to do such bad things I would not do it without telling you the exact results if you do x thing...and id expect not many would download it.....so it only stops you upgrading and is designed for the complainers to be that way so they dont have to complain about to many releases again.....and it will show you when you boot CoinOPS of such large things...but it wont happen............so im gone it comes down to

thats what they are...and what they will remain.....time to get on with things

right this is pointless now and im moving to 2.1

and the full package has alot more than the 1200 arcade games in it :)

you never mentioned any type of locks in the readme... so what your saying is that if i decide to take out all of the console roms & xbe's then this thing in effect leave a "cookie" somewhere on my xbox and i can never upgrade to another version of coinops.

you are being extremely immature and causing much confusion. you leave these little bugs because a few people have an opinion, -strong that it may-, and you go off the handle.

if this is true about these little "cookies" then i believe i am finished with using your emulator completely. i'll just back it to one you have not touched at all. don't worry, i'll deal with it.

Edited by tristanx

if you dont want CoinOPS 2...stick with Epic R9.....you can remove all console games/cores, and its pretty much the same gui , except few arcades drivers/core update....so stop with the lock..and wait for CoinOPS 3 Arcade Only

thats it or read the console games and update....its due to people complaining about to many upgrades...now they dont have to...this was never a standalone package...and never said it was....to those that want arcades only they can do that or even upload a pack......the readme in the updates will tell you and it tells you onscreen if you dont to how to fix the issue add a number of consoles back....once again this was never released by me in standalone form....its released as it is and works as it is no issues....