Mushihimesama, Mushihimesama Futari 1.5, Mushihimetama.

fumanchu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

BUMP

so it's been a while now since cave sh3 drivers were removed from Mame can we expect them to make a comeback anytime soon or is it still to early

i was also hoping to see em in FBA would that be on the cards at all

also was wondering in theory could the xbox handle these games or is that an unrealistic expectation

Edited by gamez fan

Cave nicely asked the MAME team to remove it. If they hadn't done so, then sterner action would have followed. There is no date for those games to come back.

I have to agree on this, there should not be emulation of games or systems that are still being sold in shops.

Cave nicely asked the MAME team to remove it. If they hadn't done so, then sterner action would have followed. There is no date for those games to come back.

I have to agree on this, there should not be emulation of games or systems that are still being sold in shops.

cant argue with the above points emulation afterall is not worth going to jail over. but apart from things that are being sold in shops there are a whole host

of games on Xbox Live or PS network that are also being emulated i wonder why Nintendo Sony sega etc are not sending out cease and desist notices

about these games which can be played using (UME)