Mushihimesama, Mushihimesama Futari 1.5, Mushihimetama.

fumanchu

just released today are the mame roms for the cave arcade games Mushihime Sama+Mushihime Sama v1.5+ Puzzle-Mushihime-Tama.

These games run on the cave sh-3 arcade board and have been added to mame 0.142u3.

the games are not yet playable but hopefully thy should be playable in the next release.

vids.

Mushihime Sama

Mushihime Sama v1.5

download link.

snip

hopefully these get added to final burn alpha on pc at some point,so i can play them on fbanext360.

SH3 isnt emulated... and fuck, you're just a bunch of greedy bastard...Futari is region free and only few bucks on play-asia (or other shop)...as for mushitama, just play uo poko, its really better....

i really hope iq and other developpers arent going to add sh3 drivers(if they exist one day ^^) before many years

hopefully these get added to final burn alpha on pc at some point,so i can play them on fbanext360.

you can also buy it and play it on your 360....

Edited by Sparda

yup that as well. :blink:

BTW how are you liking fba on a current generation console?

The games load quicker than Xbox for a start. ;) The sound is better too, and games look chrisper in 1080P. Then you have all those shaders :D

I wouldn't count on seeing the newer cave games on FBA for a while. The Sh3 processor will likely use MAME's Sh4 processor core (Sh4 is the dreamcast cpu).

Also, I know for a fact that there's an Ibara dump floating around.

I wouldn't count on seeing the newer cave games on FBA for a while. The Sh3 processor will likely use MAME's Sh4 processor core (Sh4 is the dreamcast cpu).

Also, I know for a fact that there's an Ibara dump floating around.

yeah i read that it was using the sh-4 core,i remember a while back seeing some vids on youtube of games like deathsmiles,mushi futari,ibara and so on all running on dcemul.

which must be using the sh-4 core as well,i am assuming that anyway.

Kool for the information ... thanks :)

sh4 is a dreamcast ... impossible to emulate it on xbox lol

But for sh3 on our xbox 1 fba ... is it possible ?

Because for the moment, i prefer play on xbox than x360 ... more friendly to use :)

Kool for the information ... thanks :)

sh4 is a dreamcast ... impossible to emulate it on xbox lol

But for sh3 on our xbox 1 fba ... is it possible ?

Because for the moment, i prefer play on xbox than x360 ... more friendly to use :)

The sh3 (133mhz) is clocked a great deal slower than the sh4 (200mhz) used by the dreamcast. The Dreamcast also had a very powerful (and funky) nec pvr2 graphics processor.

The Cave games shouldn't use most of the cpu, so it's likely possible to underclock or at the very least idle skip a lot of that. The graphics processor is unknown/undocumented. So i can't really make a guess there as to what it's going to take, but it looks fairly complex (not 3d-hardware complex though). The graphics are almost certainly not 3d, but it seems to be able to do alpha blending, zooming (variable), and it seems capable of loading an assload of sprites onscreen at once.

can you watch it from 1:30 to 1:40 ? is that 3D or not ?

I really hope we'll not see SH3 emulation before at least 4 years...

I'm fairly certain that it isn't. (Could be wrong, but I'm usually not lol).

The intro of Guwange shows a similar effect that is done completely with 2d graphics.

PS. Sh3 emulation is already done by several people, it's a matter of it becoming public. And I'm sure we'll see it sooner rather than later.

What I'm hoping is that it stays out of mame for a little while and that the demul guys lock any of the newer games (>= 2008) out.