Nintendo 64 Now in 720P

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it runs fine in 720P for others and me....anyways it will be good for you guys if it doesnt and I cant do it so be happy about that....last time waal please....I dont want to have to go though banning stuff again

Dude, I'm asking for support:

How to enable 720P for N64 games in CoinOPS when the GUI is already in 720P but the game still run in 480P ?

Are you telling me that asking for help on this forum has become a crime ?

So again, please give some help. I beg you.

just overwirte the files and the code is the same code...if it works for one it works for all....maybe you didnt overwrite the files...it seems simple to me...ask any of the other guys that had no issues they can help you....im unsure your the only person with any issues and at least 50 peoples xboxs have tried this

14l5yx1.jpg

real time shot...my TV says the below and it looks so much better than SD soooo much better

14l5yx1.jpg

I think its running fine in HD

Nice but a video is more explicit. Like Bigby does.

Because what proves it's actually the current CoinOPS version you spread ? Could be the new surreal or a computer output or else...

just overwirte the files and the code is the same code...if it works for one it works for all....maybe you didnt overwrite the files...it seems simple to me...ask any of the other guys that had no issues they can help you....im unsure your the only person with any issues and at least 50 peoples xboxs have tried this

Ok. Finally thanks for giving me a straight answer after three pages (!).

I've decided to trust you because it's lunch time here. And in France it's sacred. Sometimes we call this "la paix des braves".

I'll try this and if it doesn't work... I'll stick with surreal anyway.

Edited by waal

what ever....time will tell...maybe your right and I cant code....cant be arsed with vid as people can test it for themselves

****NINTENDO 64 CoinOPS 2 patch...720P support...Keymapping Support....Save States Support*****

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9VJGTAEJ

test it if you have issues try removing the save and retrying it and tell me if that fixes it?

strike ive sent you a PM.....testing is about to start and you can help with this no end im sure....

considering the xtras guys say they arnt interested they are all on 1emulation now...most of the time...and not on there site...thats really strange guys...your site normally just reflects what im doing...thats kind of strange as well guys...

Thanks for the patch. Will test it after the Bordeaux.

To be precise, xtras guys are everywhere. Xbox-Scene, 1emu, Facebook, Spotify, UN council, the white house, the G8, Taj Mahal, Vatican, freemason, illuminati, reptilians, shortgreys. Everywhere. :)

Edited by waal

I'm gonna be serious for once, BP. Nobody really hates you, here. We have disagreements and we have a way to expose them to you. Humor, laughter is a great thing. Something essential in life. Especially when it comes to a hobby.

Edited by waal