Nintendo 64 Now in 720P

BritneysPAIRS

I'm gonna be serious for once, BP. Nobody really hates you, here. We have disagreements and we have a way to expose them to you. Humor, laughter is a great thing. Something essential in life. Especially when it comes to a hobby.

lol i love your french dark humor lol ... like mine :P

Yes BP, like i say many time i like your work :D

But for exemple, i have try yesterday to began a skin for coinOPS 2 and it is very very very hard to do :(

We can choose a background with image or video, put some image where we want, put video where we want, choose where the menu come from ... and all is easy just with some X and Y ...

In coinOPS there are many line code for the same object ... really difficult to understand ???

On UnleashX it is really easy to do for exemple ...

Is it impossible to make your skin easyer to make ?

Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the emulator its certain tvs that dont scale to 720p i hooked it up to another they all ran in 720p :D Thanks bp keep it up dude. alot of drama on this site feels like im in a hen house.

Could be this problem but no : everything else work just fine in 720P. Didn't tried the patch yet but i'm confident. No drama, dude. Just real talking. True men don't kill coyotes.

I'm gonna be serious for once, BP. Nobody really hates you, here. We have disagreements and we have a way to expose them to you. Humor, laughter is a great thing. Something essential in life. Especially when it comes to a hobby.

lol i love your french dark humor lol ... like mine :P

Hey copain, long time no see. Come by the IRC channel these days so we can have a conversation en français dans le texte. :(

Edited by waal

CoinOPS skin isnt to hard to skin....simple list is the place...but yes its not like unleashed x and requires alpha channels....if you learnt graphic design this stuff would be easy....if you just play on photoshop this stuff will be hard for you...but if you look at the default skin you will work it out....also yes I cant help it if the TV isnt HD compliant...I know he didnt try the patch if it works in GUI it will work in Nintendo 64 games...hes just wasting time guys dont worry the code is just copied and pasted from CoinOPS as I say a minute job

do people want a best of about 30-40 games kind of like CoinOPS does or does it want all the rubbish about 100-125 games??? im kind of going with the 30-40 or so new N64 games at present...if people really want more let me know....they can of course be added anyways

thats allready in and going in HD

waal is your site a CoinOPS site now as it tracking 50times higher on your site than anything else on your site?? thats wierd for me...especially when I read it and notice nearly everything is wrong...and I mean nearly everything....but hey ill let you guys go for it from now on....as people will see you guys are hurting there builds or plainly wrong when they play with things...theres no need for me to step in they will come soon enough or try the full build and have no issues....but hey your guys site seems to be a CoinOPS 2 site now.......and tracks that way...not to mention you spend most of your time here.......fumanchu your sites seem to have way way more on them and track that way....pity for me but good to see....keep up the work fumanchu

thats all good :( do what you want I left it open for you to do what you want....im very kind and you even dont have to worry about all the builds and there silly names as requested lol

my Girlfriend is asking why im smiling

Ask her why she's with you :P What's wrong with her! :D

Edited by Bigby