Nintendo 64 Now in 720P

BritneysPAIRS

To everyone else: N64 in 720? What form of magic is this! Where can I get my hands on this new version of Surreal?

A little bit of patience, they are finalizing it at the moment. Shouldn't be too long... :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone else: N64 in 720? What form of magic is this! Where can I get my hands on this new version of Surreal?

A little bit of patience, they are finalizing it at the moment. Shouldn't be too long... :)

Okay!

Looking forward to that!

While on this subject, what is the best recommended current set up for ensuring that N64 stuff just... works?

I can't remember what setup I have - I suspect it's CE 5.4 but with a B5.31 CE ini file dropped in there.

I thought this was the best setup, however, I do occasionally get some ROMS that appear as, say, "working fine" or something... but they don't?

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't worry about it, as this new 720 version will have an up-to-date ini file that won't result in this problem?

Okay!

Looking forward to that!

While on this subject, what is the best recommended current set up for ensuring that N64 stuff just... works?

I can't remember what setup I have - I suspect it's CE 5.4 but with a B5.31 CE ini file dropped in there.

I thought this was the best setup, however, I do occasionally get some ROMS that appear as, say, "working fine" or something... but they don't?

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't worry about it, as this new 720 version will have an up-to-date ini file that won't result in this problem?

The new version will also have core improvements and will be easier to setup. Though N64 settings are not my cup of tea, I can use this version without any problem.

At the time of the release, there will be also everything provided so you can enjoy a full experience.

I recommend you to take a look at surreal64ce.wikidot.com and also to join www.emuxtras.net if you have questions or simply if you're curious about this.

Because I'm certain you won't learn anything with this guy who brags all the days of having hot water discovered and that only listens to himself...

And I feel sorry for you BP.

Thank you for CoinOPS! No thank you for your awful attitude! I'm out of here for good.

Wait please !

I'm still waiting for support on CoinOPS 2 !

I asked two pages ago how is this possible the patches don't worked for me: the GUI is really in 720P but Mario 64 is still in 480P ?!

Please, someone gives me support !

That's for my job to the retirement home. Because I have to take care of all these old people all day!

Edited by waal

strike loves it in HD as I do, I told people id do it...they locked away the sources...I gave them 2 notifications and how they could give CoinOPS users what they wanted and they declined....no it impossible to patch the 2 together as ive had to alter the launch engine and cores......so it will be hard to patch in now....and soon everyone can enjoy it.....they can choose any version they like I dont care and never have done....id say most will want this in CoinOPS and a few wont...its up to them anyways

OK guys tommorrow ill get this thread back on track...I know you love it here but I need to get my new stuff back on track again soon....and you know what that means....waal you have been banned for this before....

guys in all honesty if you left like you say you would...I would be all good with it....for good as you say you do...I dont have to come to your guys site and post stuff, I can do it here and we know why its fine this way for me...its not rocket science....im sure your all complaining about stuff but really thing keep moving here and never stop for you guys and it would best you get over it and do what you want else where....