Nintendo 64 Now in 720P

BritneysPAIRS

lol its 100 percent HD compliant....and takes about 1minute to do that in the code...its harder to manage some of the other stuff inside the core so it doesnt lock up in places...if anyone starts I wont look at fixing my automatic correction if I find the rom details wrong at all....once again its up to you guys....if you start on this...I wont spend my time to fix it.....

go on waal or Bigby tempt me to take you on :) just say the word and ill make it happen...my emu automatically configs on changes of roms....surreal doesnt...my guys dont have to know what to do just add the games and it will sort it out for you...I can fix this and will do it soon...but one more bit of misinformation and I wont...period and dont give a shit if you blame me for it.....I didnt know this untill a week ago and now I know why I can fix it...but if you guys provoc me every time someone runs coinops n64, surrreal will have to rereconfigured

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK strike ive updated the core a little to fix some games...im getting used to this...now...

hey does anyone have list of playable games?? or even N64 games...I only real cared about F Zero , Pilot Wings, Super Mario 64 and Starfox 64 but im sure I can add more and some look ok

lol its 100 percent HD compliant....and takes about 1minute to do that in the code...its harder to manage some of the other stuff inside the core so it doesnt lock up in places...if anyone starts I wont look at fixing my automatic correction if I find the rom details wrong at all....once again its up to you guys....if you start on this...I wont spend my time to fix it.....

Wow that's cool. Everything is automatic and HD compliant. And you can screw uh, code it in 1mn so you have to spend hours to fix the locks uh I mean the bugs.

I'm really excited to test this. Feel free to send a beta anytime, I'm an enthusiastic fan and I will test this in extreme conditions (details will follow).

go on waal or Bigby tempt me to take you on :) just say the word and ill make it happen...my emu automatically configs on changes of roms....surreal doesnt...my guys dont have to know what to do just add the games and it will sort it out for you...I can fix this and will do it soon...but one more bit of misinformation and I wont...period and dont give a shit if you blame me for it.....I didnt know this untill a week ago and now I know why I can fix it...but if you guys provoc me every time someone runs coinops n64, surrreal will have to rereconfigured

The new Surreal works fine here, too. And no, it doesn't need to be configured or even reconfigured. I wonder what pushes you to say this, this is so bizarre.

Please don't forget to send me your beta.

Friendly,

waal - Your dedicated junior guru on

Edited by Robert

ok ill keep this stuff as is...also the information you gave on your site is sooo wrong...nearly everything you said was wrong and I mean everything....you couldnt have screwed it up more if you tried actually....Midway is not xbox...afterburner is mame you name it its wrong......alot isnt .84.....IQ wrote the final burn drivers......cps3 is in the final burn updates.....as it requires 128meg support to run....also there is the xbox version in there.....anyways cheers for saving me the time....anyways back to testing and they can fix stuff there end...this will make the update 5 megs less as well :)....strike ill send you my msn later I have done some stuff and im currently adding some of the newer games from the surreal pc core or lookig if they are worth wihile

Yeah. Of course. The song remains the same...

But people come to us because you aren't able to answer to them correctly if you didn't notice. And I know they appreciate our support a lot. :)

Oh and by the way, we never forget to add some enlightenments:

Well It's very hard to tell because you can't find any credits in any screen or in any readme file on CO2 as you never could and you'll probably never will. They could also have provided a dat file. Something very easy to do but curiously they don't.

I leave people to their conclusions.

Edited by waal

OK strike ive updated the core a little to fix some games...im getting used to this...now...

hey does anyone have list of playable games?? or even N64 games...I only real cared about F Zero , Pilot Wings, Super Mario 64 and Starfox 64 but im sure I can add more and some look ok

"Playable", is relative is it not....? :)

What kind of list would this be?