Osama bin Laden killed

Osama vs Obama. Which one heads a terrorist group?

Yeah depends on which side of the fence you are on.

Not all countrys want democracy - a system that has started to FAIL over the year's, I mean look at england we all want to vote for another Political power but guess what? Labour and CONS will get in if we do that so you pick the lesser of two evils and vote labour - all democratic countrys are back stabbers anyway, who are we to go over there kick them out of power and say "Hey yall democracy rules just accept it look what its done for us" democracy does fuck all for the poor.

I appreciate country's saying "fuck that" but do not appreciate it when they crash planes in to towers, blow up trains and buses etc.

The worst thing about it here is how everyone is trying to take credit for it. Democrats think this is all thanks to President Obama, the republicans think it couldn't have happened without President Bush and others say it's all thanks to the military. The problem is that everyone has overlooked the true hero who made this all possible:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/04/how-c...ter-get/?hpt=C2

Forgot about a single man who disappeared for so long...

DOes that make me a bad American? Should have been counting the days we find him?

Starting to feel like patriotism is becoming fanboyism with a dash of capitalism.

But I love where I live though, not to sure on the landlords though.

Forgot about a single man who disappeared for so long...

DOes that make me a bad American? Should have been counting the days we find him?

Starting to feel like patriotism is becoming fanboyism with a dash of capitalism.

But I love where I live though, not to sure on the landlords though.

Questions bad - answers good.

Work on it SHoMa. :)

Not all countrys want democracy - a system that has started to FAIL over the year's, I mean look at england we all want to vote for another Political power but guess what? Labour and CONS will get in if we do that so you pick the lesser of two evils and vote labour - all democratic countrys are back stabbers anyway, who are we to go over there kick them out of power and say "Hey yall democracy rules just accept it look what its done for us" democracy does fuck all for the poor.

I appreciate country's saying "fuck that" but do not appreciate it when they crash planes in to towers, blow up trains and buses etc.

Live in a communist militant dictatorship for over 1 year and see how it affects people and how cruel the government can be to it's own people and you'll appreciate democracy much more. Trust me.

Live in a communist militant dictatorship for over 1 year and see how it affects people and how cruel the government can be to it's own people and you'll appreciate democracy much more. Trust me.

What have you seen in china?

What have you seen in china?

Im interested as well