xRaine v0.51.9 (new release)

fumanchu

a few games are a bit more optomised and not many....but the statement about not running in mame seems to be misinformation....im picking not many people will run both emu in the general public just a hunch.....I wont be personally....still a good thing for the eclectic people

Well if you call 15-20 fps with 9 frameskip and out of synch sound "runing" then yeah, they "run" in mame, to bad they are unplayable/very slow in most of the cases, anyway is good to see the good ol' box geting some love with more arcade playable games A LOT MORE OPTIMIZED, you know, I'm a HUGE fan of your work BP, but the most people involved and the more options to choose from, the merrier our happy gaming will be don't you think?

Edited by elconejotres

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea this is a breath of fresh air. some of the taito games on mame do run like complete bantha doodoo. i cant wait to check this out. can never have have too many arcade emus on xbox. its good to see the ol girl still getting all this love. theres been more attention on this box in the last 2 months than the last 2 years seems like.

keep em comin A600. :) and thanks!

Tested and confirmed this plays Taito F3 games waaaayyyy better than mame Kaiser knuckle and Lightbringer at last at full speed!!!! sweeetttt

Woaw excellent :(

Stop battle for know who have the best emu lol

Think to the users ... :)

Can you haad this new engine to coinops please ?

Like it has do for finalburn ...

Have a single launcher is the best way if it make it easy for the users ...

Think my childrens play xbox, they love it and the are just 7 and 4 years old ...

Many menu is too complicated for users who are not really read ... or speak english :D

Thanks

Bye

Ive looked at both.......if A600 lets me intergrate it I will and same goes for SorR as ive done that one allready.....but I wont release this stuff without his permission....I had to put it into CoinOPS as I couldnt stand the GUIs...

but ill work with A600 if he wants a GUI front end to put these in if not well no one I know will use them...but im sure a few people that really want everything will....

Great release and keep up the work A600 :) the more the merrier for sure.... once again if he wants to work with me ill intergrate his stuff into CoinOPS but hes free to keep them by themselves and ill leave them alone unless he givem me permission to add the cores

and its always nice for people to compair stuff and this is a good example of what mame used to look like before I started work on CoinOPS and also why....but its just my vision and gives people a good look to see the orig PC vision vs BP vision.....

and its always nice for people to compair stuff and this is a good example of what mame used to look like before I started work on CoinOPS and also why....but its just my vision and gives people a good look to see the orig PC vision vs BP vision.....

And most of the people here we thank you for that GREAT VISION of yours BP, and there's not any comparisons just more options, BTW would be great see those games in Coinops!!! thanx Fu for sharing.

i'm totally jazzed that there are still ports being done but... why couldn't this just be intergrated into a newer final burn legends. i'd prefer that fbl be upgraded... i know that nes isn't doing anything with it any more.