Project 2

BritneysPAIRS

Project 2 Heads Up!!!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you want a simple to use intuative XBMC for the whole family....do you want what CoinOPS bought to Arcades for XBMC.....? if so have your say here

2z8p6k2.jpg

22lqvm.jpg

Ok any developers!!!! want in nows the time...the ground floor work is done....but if you want to be a part of Project 2 let me know :)

Its already running in BETA....and my GirlFriend wants me to finish it....but I had an end to end look and tweak and finished CoinOPS 2...now its finish my own XBMC... I can release it if people want if not its all good me and people I know can play with it....also remember im an old school XBMC skin and coder....back when it was cracking along for xbox....so I know how it works etc and have added so many feature for it previously

I have been waiting so long for information and screens on this project !

I cant't wait

Like me im sure there are others who have more than one xbox... one is in my cab, one is in my sitting room for movies (720p) and one in my bedroom for games and movies...

If you release the beta is going in my sitting room and bedroom (maybe in my cab too)

Thanks BP really looking forward to seeing this in action

Fantastic idea :(

I love XBMC and use it every days to watch some films :(

For emulators i use unleashx because it has video previews and xbmx not !

If we can launch our xbox on XBMC and lauching games, emulaors and film quickly ... i will love it :D

But thanks to let users choose theyre emulators :)

Because i love coinops, it is the best arcade emulator !!!

But for console, not ...

I love the settings of xbort to configure controlers, cheats, savestate, ...

Or we will add them to coinops :D

Bye

I would like there to be an Xbmc, that I could choose to hide things like music, etc, and the features at will.... so I could make it simpler for launching just things like xbox games, emus, hombrew etc...

I also don't like the font on xbmc... I can never read it on SdTV's

I wish someone would take a hint from what "Wii flow" is doing... I love how the games interact in that setup and it is super clean and simple. The 3D aspect is amazing!

There's my 2 cents....

I never even used xbmc as my main dash because of this, I got unleashx setup because I customized it to be clean, simple and awesome for my needs .

(although, I feel it is ultimately limiting)

for those that don't know! (check out many vids!)

I think that this would be the only thing that could or would truly revolutionize the xbox dashdoard/launcher

Edited by Mega Man (?)