XSorRv5 released for xbox/Update 1 Released.

fumanchu

Hi

Yes i play it now in two player, and it works very well :)

But so bad the graphic filters are not working :(

Where we can ask it to A600 ?

On xbonx forum ?

Thanks

This is really cool too! I can't believe Sega shut down the project. You'd think they'd hire these guys as contractors at least. (Could probably get them cheap too considering they did all this stuff for free)

Anyway, the emulator works great - perfect pixel and scanlines included - major plus for me! :P

I check it out and all software filters work on Trusty upgraded Xbox systems at least. However, I prefer the default as it is how the game was meant to look. I did notice that if you try to turn on vsync in video options - the emulator crashes and you have to hard-reset your xbox.

Again, great port! Thanks A600!

This is really cool too! I can't believe Sega shut down the project. You'd think they'd hire these guys as contractors at least. (Could probably get them cheap too considering they did all this stuff for free)

I know its ridiculous, but the guys who made this did a better job than sega could have ever done! and to be honest even if sega would have released a new Streets of Rage game it would have been shit, just look what they did to the Golden Axe franchise with that crap reboot they did few years ago on modern consoles.

Those guys will never learn, instead they just let there best franchises be forgotten like shinobi, shining force etc, and they never listen to thier game fan base, but instead release more crappy 3D sonic games.

• 2 months later...

here is a gamesave file for streets of rage remake with EVERYTHING unlocked,al characters,items and so on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6apapbmsauhdvsq

• 2 weeks later...

finally got a chance to try out the save file with everything unlocked and it works 100%,its great being able to play as mr x the final boss epsecially as you get to use the machine gun.shiva is still the best character though.

• 9 months later...