nestopiax update in the works

XtecuterX73

yea i been working pretty hard on it today. having some trouble adding the option to change the setup for right, left, up and down configurations. yer gonna need it when you try out the level flips filter i added. :) haha if anyone can lend a hand let me know ive changed some things but to no avail. haha. :)

everything is a go once i figure out how to flip the controller configuration. hopefully that can be figured out soon. :)

i guess i can add in the pixel perfect as well as default. anyone know the values for it? cospefogo where are you?

and once again i hope you guys enjoy playing the classics backwards haha. it's a trip!

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i been working pretty hard on it today. having some trouble adding the option to change the setup for right, left, up and down configurations. yer gonna need it when you try out the level flips filter i added. :) haha if anyone can lend a hand let me know ive changed some things but to no avail. haha. :)

everything is a go once i figure out how to flip the controller configuration. hopefully that can be figured out soon. :)

i guess i can add in the pixel perfect as well as default. anyone know the values for it? cospefogo where are you?

and once again i hope you guys enjoy playing the classics backwards haha. it's a trip!

is this what you are wondering about concerning nes screensize?just scroll down.

http://fancyxbox.info/?doc=1&secao=screen

IIRC hell,i think philexile has the inis with the correct values,he is usually on here most days.i cant remember where i read that but i am pretty sure he has in ini form.

oh yes please add a Pixel Perfect option, so Nestopiax will be perfect ^^

Cant wait to try your work, i cant imagine how much work it is updating an emulator like that. Keep up the good work :)

IIRC hell,i think philexile has the inis with the correct values,he is usually on here most days.i cant remember where i read that but i am pretty sure he has in ini form.

thanks fu i mailed him so its just a matter of wait and see. :) i appreciate all your help dude.

oh yes please add a Pixel Perfect option, so Nestopiax will be perfect ^^

Cant wait to try your work, i cant imagine how much work it is updating an emulator like that. Keep up the good work :)

thanks man! cant wait to hear the feedback on the flipped levels haha. as far as pixel perfect im working on it, lets hope philexile mails me back with the info if he has it. :)

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX