nestopiax update in the works

XtecuterX73

yea its completely playable no more glitches, no more graphic errors my friend. :lol:

Awesome. Do you think at some point you could take a look at the following 'bug':

Let's imagine that the emu user is browsing Super Mario Brothers load state slots. User decides to load Slot 1, and presses A when it's highlighted.

The emulator load that state without problems but after that Mario instantly jumps if you know what i mean..

That A key pressing somehow registers to the game too.

This happens on all games and sometimes it's a little frustrating if you have saved at the critical spot.. :/

Edited by FrankMorris

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nearing a release guys,

still testing some new core changes but heres some things new.

contra 100 in 1, and 168 in 1 was partially broken and not working but support added back in. fixed and playable both games

dragon scroll english translation hack has been added into the database, fully playable (no more mapper errors)

young indiana jones chronicles fixed

family circuit 91 fixed

alpha channel preview fixed

and maybe another surprise or 2 :)

still testing thoroughly but wont be too much longer.

if anyone has any ips patched games that throw errors out let me know so it can be added into the database and most likely it can become playable.

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

looking forward to this one as i like nestopiax as its a really accurate nes emu.

yep its about 90 percent tested. and tell ya what fu, i will send you the first build personally. :) i am striving to make nestopia 100 percent for everything nes. its getting there and im learning alot along the way.

just a little surprise ahead of time, im gonna be adding in 2 xbes. one for the normal stuff and the other where you u will have a filter that flips the levels backwards. i was sent the code to add it in this morning to try out. gonna add it in and it'll be a little something fun to mess around with, youlll be playing the classics right to left scrolling instead of left to right hahah.

i havent had a chance to test it out myself but gonna make for something interesting on vertical shooters and racer games. def a new spin on the old classics. :)

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Great to see update like this still coming for xbox, thanks

just a little surprise ahead of time, im gonna be adding in 2 xbes. one for the normal stuff and the other where you u will have a filter that flips the levels backwards. i was sent the code to add it in this morning to try out. gonna add it in and it'll be a little something fun to mess around with, youlll be playing the classics right to left scrolling instead of left to right hahah.

:)

i havent had a chance to test it out myself but gonna make for something interesting on vertical shooters and racer games. def a new spin on the old classics. :)

Expecting tilting screen / visual / gameplay wise, eager to know

im still in the process of adding it in. having a little snag or 2 we will see if this makes it in.

either way be on the lookout tonight or tomm for sure. ill post back when the release is officially out for anyone who cares. :)

Take your time, it will be nice to see this updated. Madmab has been putting the last few things on xbins besides the new A600 ports. It would be easy to send it that way by getting in contact with the people at EmuXtras. X-S is soon to follow if you haven't already announced it.