nestopiax update in the works

XtecuterX73

hi all,

seems like i post more here than x-s scene as of late so i come asking for everyones input. i have recently shifted more attention to working on things i hadnt had the time before to do and even spoke to a few about maybe sticking their out their heads for a project or 2.... :)

first up,

i plan on doing some work on nes's nestopiax, such a great piece of work and i feel like it can only be complimented by further features. heres what im working on you guys let me know what you might like to see.

1) rumble support for nestopiax

2) small various minor game fixes ( i have fixed young indiana jones in the build i am working on.

any and all are welcome for input on this matter so let's hear it guys. everything at the moment is preliminary, i want to release something more than just one small game fix.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Xtecuter, good to hear for an update

As far as i am concerned, Nestopia is the only emu that should run Nintendo world championship 90 correctly:

in the pc version of nestopia, i can set the dipswitch of the cartridge through the emulator and its the only way to play the game with 6min21 time limit like everyone know it was the setting used in the tournament (there are 4 dip switch in the cartridge, and if you want 6min21, thats "switch3" on "1" and all the other switch set to "0")

Unfortunatelly in the Nes6502 port there is no way to set the dipswitchs and we play with the default 5min timer, not enough to recreate the world tournament conditions.

Edited by Gilou9999