Selling my 2 Nintendo 64's

James

This not really on offer on here, just thought I would post up what I was doing. Anyone outside of Australia cannot bid on this anyway.

But if there is intrest in this then please let me know :)

Some of the games I have never played, that were picked up at good will stores...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...=STRK:MESELX:IT

2mzxe90.jpg

The Zelda Guide had a bit of intrest, someone wanted to give $25 for it....

There is two carts for the "Ocarina of Time", only the gold edtions though. Shame there is no boxes for them....

Wow and your currency is up in value over the US and Canadian dollar. I remember only a couple years ago, where it was around HALF.

What was it that put the auction up that high? Can't be the Gold Ocarina carts, they aren't worth anything special, not like they were Limited Edition as I have one and I've seen many in person.

Unless they're rare in PAL format, there is actually nothing else I see that makes the auction sky-rocket worthy.

Wow and your currency is up in value over the US and Canadian dollar. I remember only a couple years ago, where it was around HALF.

What was it that put the auction up that high? Can't be the Gold Ocarina carts, they aren't worth anything special, not like they were Limited Edition as I have one and I've seen many in person.

Unless they're rare in PAL format, there is actually nothing else I see that makes the auction sky-rocket worthy.

Could be the The Zelda Guide? I am not sure, The N64 stuff seems to sell well here in Australia and even the SNES.

There must be some rare carts among those I have.. Going by the box for the Zelda "majora's mask: the gold cart are limited edition.

I keep looking at this and keep thinking this could not be worth $400, It must be worth it to some people.. One keen collector....

All this is PAL version....

Even though Majora's Mask was second hand when I got it, it had never been opened, I have only tried it once to make sure was it was working. I think it has never been used because they did not have the expansion pak..... The box is worse for wear but that is because of me.