Xtras Team

Mega Man (?)

For your entertainment and therefore help you get out of this present widespread melancholy, the team informs you that the following topics are discussed today in the emuxtras.net forum:

- Spectrum Xtras

- xxxxxxx Beta Testing for (v3b153.03)

- DOSXbox Compatibility THREAD... not technically a list

- problems formating new 2tb hdd

- C64 Xtras

- weird xboyadvance bug with rom names.

- New set of HD dynamic skins for madmab emus(28 emus covered)

- PSP hacking - is it worth it?

- My DOSBox packages for PS3

- fbl... street fighter 1

- 1080i/720p/480p Problem

- FBANext

- Amiga Xtras Starter Kit ?

- xxxxxxx X (experimental sound) beta

And much more...

We also have a fascinating survey about the 16/32-bit computers of the 80s. Guaranteed without a single vote faking even if it's normal for the Amiga to prevail again.

Emuxtras.net: We make the systems that others don't dare !

Enjoy the day ;-)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok my friend. Everybody can join now. China has just registered by the way.

edit.

I'm too lazy to read "Error404's" latest post. Let me know if you find something funny. Thanks in advance.

Edited by waal

no, only if you dont agree with bp's (error 404..lol) "vision", opinion, thoughts etc

so that's how it happened... i was wondering why he just suddenly clustered me with the emuxtra's crew.

Edited by tristanx

The Xtras Team would like to proudly welcome LikkleBaer

to our Sega-Pico division. :)

Lol. Is she still active in the scene then? She did some testing and helped out with some other bits on FBA-XXX Pro.

Also, did I hear right that the Pico is just a Genesis/Megadrive with funky controls? Would be another feather in the Xbox's cap to have this emulated for sure. ;)

Do you think madmab would be interested in trying to get it going in Neogenesis? I guess the problem is that (as far as I know) there is no PC emulator for the Pico so even if it is similar to the Genesis, huge chunks would have to be coded from scratch.