Xtras Team

Mega Man (?)

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=17 = VISIT MY SITE in your sig...yet you post here :) I do beleive its bull but hey you know....and I do wish you luck if its real....just be warned your best posting elsewhere or ask the people you know on the other sites to leave your thread here alone or it will turn to crap...I know this and it wont be protected from it id say

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone posting crap, is not welcome... as far as I am concerned.

And what Sig?

Hello!? That is not my signature "here"... so what does it have to do with "here"?

Where are you getting this from? (not that is relevant in any way)

Here I am trying to justify myself to you. :) :)

EDIT: Am I not allowed to post here?

I don't care if my thread gets buried by other threads. That's just the way forums work, if it happens that way :)

Edited by Mega Man (?)

no issues it just the way things will go....dont come here and play inocent that it wont...you know the way things are and there your friends more than mine....its all smoke screens....if you want something to happen right I know it would have happened differently unless you really cant understand common sense....I to wish it wasnt like that but people you know make it that way...and ps its only them really :) not others

all this and you still didnt say what it is :) what a surprise...how about leaving with a screenshot ...... sorry just joking im sure its rocking along...ive always though it was I wasnt trying to hint all along that I think its all talk.....

as I told you though megaman set it up properly and get away from the children and ill help you where I can if not well best of luck.....if you think they have the skills to help then hopefully im wrong.....