Xtras Team

Mega Man (?)

lets just all agree that we have a great thing in xbox projects and people are working for the good of the community. :lol: no need for anything else or flame wars, you guys all know we are much better than that. lets keep the scene alive boys!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, OK, I admit it - the penis pump may have been uncalled for, but it was so damned funny!

Listen Mega, if this is legit - great - I'm all for it. However, you can see why we'd all be dubious here. Just post something when there is something to post. If this is serious, we'll see something in the future.

FYI: The Xbox-Scene forum system says you just visited there yesterday. :lol:

screenshot20110408at613.png

Edited by PhilExile

megaman you are full of crap (ive seen you on all those other sites and they are in your sig) and I knew it from day one....put up or shut up your just like cba.....full of nothing....post a new icon or a new background to a skin

you my friend are the troll.....I will show you something in the next few days thats real and you will come up with feck all except trolling crap.....and then blame me for it....

Thanks Phil : What I meant was I hardly post there, yes I check it but there is never really anything going on, so it just seems kinda dying :/. (I intended to post everywhere but as i saw this first one a quick back fire -_- )

haha nice pic of me though :D

BP: I have always tried to respect and get along with you....

I don't like how you pin people and quickly associate every person you don't like as an "Xtras" team member... (even when they have nothing to do with the Xtras)

In fact to get the record straight... the "Xtras" team never even had a proclaimed official name... lol :P

BP. I have never trolled you in any way, shape, or form! Find one post!

I have only ever praised your xbox contributions...

But, everything else from you always seems to be flame :lol:

I have never claimed to be any super coder or anything.... I just try to help people where I can. -_-

good day.

EDIT: TYPO

Edited by Mega Man (?)

megaman you are full of crap (ive seen you on all those other sites and they are in your sig) and I knew it from day one....put up or shut up your just like cba.....full of nothing....post a new icon or a new background to a skin

you my friend are the troll.....I will show you something in the next few days thats real and you will come up with feck all except trolling crap.....and then blame me for it....

more mame cores coming bp? that would be awesome. cant wait to see what all you guys got coming!

we are on ZOD topic at present :lol:

megaman I was the one that told you xbox scene and the others would die with the people that started status x alot are still around and yes they kill most things they touch...im sorry about that but I must face the facts....good luck with your stuff megaman I wish you the best really I do....I just dont hold much hope....eg game info feature has been in for a year or 2 and awaiting your game infos that never came....luckly someone else did them which was fantastic

I feel that this a good opportunity to leave 1Emu, and specifically CoinOPS. (You won't be missed)

FBANext on PS3 is my preferred choice anyway, so goodbye CoinOPS on Xbox, your getting deleted (I hardly used it anyway, and that really is the truth).

PhileXile, don't bother coming to the IRC channel, you won't be welcomed. (By me at least). If you want your PC Engine CD's deleted from the FTP, then so be it. (I will get around to upgrading it myself if need be).

BP, you are the most arrogant person I have ever come across, I tried to mend bridges with you and the EmuXtras team, by acknowledging CoinOPS at our site. Instead you made it into an argument about misinformation, which wasn't my intention.

Bigby signing off...

Bigby, what are you mad at me for and who said anything about deleted the PC-Engine CD games? I still plan on upping the Sega CD games as well. I'm also working with EJ to get the bug list to MadMab so he can improve the emu in the future.

The reason I took this up is because it appeared the release team isn't legit (look at those videos) and it was just going to generate excitement for something that, ultimately, wasn't going to happen. That would be rude and inconsiderate.

I'm taking Mega at his word that this is legit, but at the same time, it just seems unlikely. Like I said before - I hope I'm wrong. I'm holding out hope because Mega seemed very excited at the start of this and posted a LOT, as did I.

Also want to reiterate that I don't take sides in this Xtras/CoinOps thing. I've talked to Madmab and BP a lot and I think they are both good guys - as are most of the people on these forums. I just think a few people ruin it for everyone. Speaking of, if it wasn't Waal who made that video - who did? Whoever made it brought up all the same old BS that has been going on back-and-forth forever now and you should be mad at them as it makes this whole TeamZod thing look fake.

Edited by PhilExile

lol I love that people come for me for some reason.....I just do my coding and dont let any of you stand in my way....you all come and all fail cause you miss the point....the point is people want results and this stuff is short lived you really need some results.... and ive seen so many of you that claim things and dont even do your research then blame me when you fail cause im a bad person that told you where heading in the wrong direction....im really sad :) thanks Bigby.....it will be hard to recover without you :) my worst fears have come true.....

so if this isnt a stunt put up some pics of stuff....or a demo or talk about it.....I think your full of hot air.....why do you blame me for thinking this when time and time again its you guys letting people down not my project and you come telling me I should respect you....I will if you do some work and put in some time and fit in if not good luck to you...I dont beleive it

dont boast of my own endevors :) lol good one my name isnt on it at all....your are posted everywhere and locked into your sources that you dont give...you post on every forum I dont at all it just gets there without me....I changed my name a million times and still the results where the same....

another quote for you guys that you never listened to are you try something time and time again and expect a different result is the definition of madness.....you guys have tried everything and its flattering...name calling, smear campains, trolling, false names for voting etc you name you guys have tried it and all along ive told you guys it wont matter the name or anything like that just the product and if it falls into what people want.....

so once again Megaman is part of the Xtras guys and hes full of crap :) and cant prove otherwise....well that is surprising lol I never saw it coming