Xtras Team

Mega Man (?)

waal :lol: the honest people you trust from xtras....that I say are misleading you...maybe I am the bad one after all

?? i never said i trusted anyone....i hadnt even been on here in months or posted or was that directed at someone else?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry....there site always says to trust them and come and see them and ive always said dont as they dont know what they are talking about or mislead people on purpose.... its only cause of there lack of skills and there want to run things they rely on playing the game but in the end cause they cant do anything they always lose...

anyway im gone from here :lol: got real stuff to do...

and I was looking forward to whole new mame :D and I totaly thought cba and waal where going to code one...cba promised it a few times and even said he had stuff running for lightgun :P lol

anyways to me ive always said they where a joke and belittled them I guess and this is the reason....they love to string the inocent along...and I do actually feel sorry for the inocent.....but you cant protect everyone

Nice to have a new dev team for xbox, Im looking forward to your intentions (I hope there good)..... If not then, I wonder which Dev could be Superman?

:lol:

Looking forward to more posts by TeamZod, any new stuff for the xbox is cool !

Oh erm... Peace to all mankind

(psss... Ace, TeamZod is fake)

The reasons being:

1. No releases. What release group announces the intention to release something, not to mention through a intermediary, but doesn't say what that something is? (Speaking of the intermediary - where are you Mega Man?)

2. What release group uses silly, childish YouTube videos (copying Anonymous no less) to 'communicate' and then first makes 'demands' before said releases?

3. They ignored the long history of the Xbox emulation scene in their 'mission statement' and I use that term loosely. Xport was an important and most prolific porter, but there were a LOT of others before him - Lantus and, later, NES to name a few. These people - never even mentioned. (This is a sign of amateur hour)

Conclusion: Like my granddaddy would say: I smell me some bullsheeeeeeeet

Ace, the good news is that there are still very competent people working on Xbox emulation: Madmab, BP, the Surreal team, and now A600 - so there will likely be good things coming in the future. Hopefully, the scene will, in generally, grow-up a little and start working together or at least respectfully, rather than resorting to silly antics like this.

Best Regards

Edited by PhilExile

OK...

First I just want to say WTF?!? (I am gone for one day and all hell breaks loose...)

Who is this guy!?

Ok, fine, great.... I would like to give everyone here a big thanks for making a mockery of my thread. :D

People are blaming waal and are so quick to point the finger huh?... waal lives in FRANCE... this I know!

Robert: You are so quick to give out an IP address but you can't even help cross reference waal's IP or something to help evade these quick assumptions? -_-

Thank you people, BP you are right... this place is full of trolls... but it looks like you are leading them... :lol:

Team ZOD was a real team... I guess I won't post here about it anymore... I only posted in the first place to get people excited and the team I am speaking for did not feel it was ready to reveal just yet.

I guess the project will change its name and go further underground (for the time being)

You are right BP, this is how people treated you (and I always sympathized)... but I see you as no better... -_- (in the trolling game)

PS: I never said it had anything to do with a new MAME :P

PS 2: on a lighter note, who ever is going to the great length to make fun/ make videos... It is pretty funny and if you guys haven't already got it... It is like a satire of what has been going on with the latest PS3 scene, videos... I guess, Super trolls never the less.

PS 3 : There are all kinds of things that may be going on underground with xbox dev... but your assumptions will always blind you.... Let your wants and wishes set you free...

Later

Edited by Mega Man (?)

Guess we will see Mega. No one should hold their breath or waste their time posting request to this mysterious 'underground' team in my opinion. Also, why be underground? The Xbox is going to be 10 years old in November/December. HINT: Microsoft doesn't give a shit anymore and they haven't for years now.

Also, why did you only post about TeamZod here? Why not at Xbox-Scene or EmuXtras or XBMC4XBOX? Wouldn't you want to get the word out to all the active Xbox forums?

I really hope I'm wrong, but this past week has proved that this is just some silly prank. In either case, I don't give a crap.

Cheers

Edited by PhilExile

OK great... thanks Phil -_- -_-

I am sorry the little fun and excitement I was "trying" to have, got so blown out of proportion...

I haven't been on xbox-scene... in a while and was kinda done with it... (I intended to get to other sites but was put off quickly within the first posts here :lol: )

It wasn't that you would not see something soon... and that's why I posted in the first place... "Underground" just means... guys working together and not broadcasting every little detail, until it is substantial. (which it is getting to that point)

I didn't start all the crap... you guys did! so if you lose interest, fine.. that's not my fault..

And,

it was not to post requests to an underground team, :P

but, as a "side goal" to the thread... maybe get people talking about what they wanted to see on the box... INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING A FLAME WAR AND POSTING PENIS PICS. :D

EDIT: typo

Edited by Mega Man (?)