Xtras Team

Mega Man (?)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea id just like to know if this concerns xbox apps, game ports, or emu. maybe they will give some love to pcsxbox! :) come on megaman where are you. its ok to be vague just point us in the right direction a little. haha.

Will do.

You are warm on your theory, but I am not too sure it would be something people are thinking.

I guess the real question is.... What are the "much needed updates" people want to see on the Xbox?

What is there left, for the xbox... from people's imagination? :)

Will do.

You are warm on your theory, but I am not too sure it would be something people are thinking.

I guess the real question is.... What are the "much needed updates" people want to see on the Xbox?

What is there left, for the xbox... from people's imagination? :)

lmao. maybe an update for sega genesis emulators especially sound cores, another update for ps1 emus, a biig update for dosxbox perhaps, sega pico LMAO :), hell even turbografx could use an update. theres other things im not even including.

i myself, have an update to release for nes's nestopia, by the way megaman im xtecuterx73 over at X-S. i got a small release myself coming down the pipeline for you guys, :(

Ya, I'd like to see small tweaks to the console emus too. For instance:

1 - NES: needs the lightgun code fixed (works fine for Master System)

2 - SNES: needs better sound. The sound in Super Mario World is off when you collect a Yoshi Coin or mushroom

3 - PC Engine: fixes for the issues with PCE CD games

4 - PS1 would be nice, but I think things are spotty even on the PC side of things

Mame, I'm fine with and BP is doing a great job with it. Also, with IQ's help, more games are becoming playable. I would like to see the rotation code fixed in Final Burn Legends though.

XxHellsFuryxX, what is your update to Nestopia? (and thanks!) Also, what's wrong with sound on the Genesis? Are there certain games that have issues?

Cheers

Edited by PhilExile