More NES FDS Stuff

fumanchu

Here are some more rare nes fds(famicom disc system) games that you will not find in any romset and that includes the no intro set.

list of games

Big Challenge! Go! Go! Bowling (Japan)

Big Challenge! Juudou Senshuken (Japan)

Jingorou (Japan) (Unl)

Kamen Rider Black - Taiketsu Shadow Moon (Japan)

Tooyama no Kinsan Space Chou - Mr. Gold (Japan)

aliens

yes i know i already uploaded aliens but i thought i would add it anyway.

grab these while their up.

link.

snip

n/joy.

i wonder what the running total would be for all nes games, famicom and nintendo would be. even the ones that are yet to be found or never will be. hellraiser for nes anyone? lmao. strangely enough there was a screenshot for this game though it is widely thought that the few copies were destroyed. :P

i wonder what the running total would be for all nes games, famicom and nintendo would be. even the ones that are yet to be found or never will be. hellraiser for nes anyone? lmao. strangely enough there was a screenshot for this game though it is widely thought that the few copies were destroyed. :P

not sure of the exact amount but i am sure they will find their way onto the net eventually.

one can wish though i doubt it. lol. theres so many unheard of games out there we will never see. in case you havent been on lost levels recently you should read the posts about the unreleased license to kill game. it looks pretty cool and theres another game i remember called sunsofts vs. lionex. i hope that one can make it out one day. looks like an early arcade version of blaster master almost.