mednafen for VIRTUALBOY?

ac3t1ne

PLEASE! iv just tried the newest mednafen, and its playing every virtualboy game with full sound, music and 3d + 0 frameskip on my shitty NETBOOK!! (& i havent even touched the settings yet!).

surely someone would be interested in porting this over to xbox? the current vb emu we have can't play anything properly, and im willing bet that this could run everything brilliantly if it was ported...

there are a bunch of cool games for this thing! http://forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=4&

Also i bet these new mednafen sources could make for a much better wonderswan emulator for the xbox aswell..

The VirtualBoy is a cool system. I have a real one and I think that's the only way to really experience it. However, it does get annoying after about 30 minutes. :)

What's wrong with te current Wonderswan emulator on the XBOX?

PLEASE! iv just tried the newest mednafen, and its playing every virtualboy game with full sound, music and 3d + 0 frameskip on my shitty NETBOOK!! (& i havent even touched the settings yet!).

surely someone would be interested in porting this over to xbox? the current vb emu we have can't play anything properly, and im willing bet that this could run everything brilliantly if it was ported...

there are a bunch of cool games for this thing! http://forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=4&

Also i bet these new mednafen sources could make for a much better wonderswan emulator for the xbox aswell..

The VirtualBoy is a cool system. I have a real one and I think that's the only way to really experience it. However, it does get annoying after about 30 minutes. :)

What's wrong with te current Wonderswan emulator on the XBOX?

Hey phil do you get the link I PM you? let me know how it goes mate

hmm i may have a go at porting this myself, as it seems that mednafen can use SDL for the gfx, sound and input. this is still a total stab in the dark as i have no previous experience :( im sure someone who knew what theyre doing could knock this out in a day tho... *hints* :P

• 2 weeks later...