Brink Discussion Thread

Shoma

Discuss....

Trailer

ITs coming out in May,

Love the whole free flow movement,

BUt heard that creators dint really have the snipers in mind for the game. Which is weird cuz I coulda sworn I saw sniping in the trailer.

In case you havent figured, Im all about sniping so this is a lil disappointing.

I am excited about it too. I really like Splash Damage and the game has a cool unique art style and movement system. I like the team focused gameplay they are driving for. There are no one hit kill sniper shots which I think is great. I hate sniper assholes in multiplayer games.

I am excited about it too. I really like Splash Damage and the game has a cool unique art style and movement system. I like the team focused gameplay they are driving for. There are no one hit kill sniper shots which I think is great. I hate sniper assholes in multiplayer games.

*Gasp*

WhY I never!......

I think FPS are too run n gun these days. I love the concentration it takes to aim for the head and heart and how I can actually support my team on domination from afar and realzing that some pple are best not shooting. while some must be shot at all costs... and.....

Snipers are just over-hated

it reminds me of shadowrun. hopefully the parkour is done well. and its not just another roadie run and cover shooter.

*Gasp*

WhY I never!......

I think FPS are too run n gun these days. I love the concentration it takes to aim for the head and heart and how I can actually support my team on domination from afar and realzing that some pple are best not shooting. while some must be shot at all costs... and.....

Snipers are just over-hated

There are plenty of other games to play if you want to do that sniping crap. I'm glad one developer, especially who know a lot of multiplayer game design and have good history with it, is taking a hard stand against it.

I really can't stand Call of Duty multiplayer. It was fun for a while but I'm so tired of it.

Nothing like spawning, then immediately being head shot from across the map. Now that's what I call FUN! (not)

Or like in Half-Life 2 where someone puts an exploded car on a spawn point and laces it with c4 so when you spawn there insta-death. Actually that was pretty damn cool and I gave that guy made props for being creative.

I snipe.

• 1 month later...

Even after all the anit-snipe-ness, Im still on board!

PLEaes if anyone else is getting this with the Xbox, lemme know, I plan on forming a team because this game seems to be PURE team base. which will make random matches very ....interesting.