CoinOPS Most Wanted

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS Most Wanted  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

front end buttons can be defined....I could add a dvd player for dragons lair one and 2...space ace...

and I did listen to adding that stuff :(

and sorry phill for now no one really wants pixel perfect...and ive seen how little support thats got in the past... correct aspects in though

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry ill remove the cores from the poll I knew no one wanted them....only 1 or 2 people so ill let the madmab team work on them.....if enough want this stuff in it will go in the next day but if not its clutter and will cause some confusion....

Dats are an issue now....as there are many cores....dats only tell you what to get the game to boot....alot dont run due to memory or prelim drivers....this is why I released a build and now it has 100s more arcade games....

Personally i would be happy to see the inclusion of any arcade game (not necessarely recent) still missing. Most wanted title: BUGGY BOY (1985) :(

PS What is the MMX core in the poll ?

Might be a typo.. possibly MSX ?

MSX Wikipedia

Edited by Bigby

As I plan to use CoinOPS for the ultimate frontend, my library is growing and only make request to lift some of the programs limitations

When we talked BP I had made these requests informally, but I make them officially now

1) A Second Directory for consoles (so the max will be up to 2^13)

2) The same for the video folder [2 directories increasing the maximum videos allowed]

3) Ability to play xbox ISO's using attach.xbe with the current pointer and xbox xbe maker setup

4) A way to play multidisc PSX games

5) Ability to have the background music play any wma in the the directory (lifting the 10 song limit that now exists)

Thats all for now, as I have listed these in order of importance to me (1 being of the highest importance) I would understand if those towards the end of the list were unable to make it into this build.

Thanks again BP for arguably the best app to date for the XBox. This alone has kept this machine relevant in so many people's entertainment setups.

OK a little confusing but can read from this....ketsui etc should be a large priority...

For me, it would be a huge benefit to have Ketsui and ddp3 in CoinOPS (I don't really care about ESPGaluda but I know they're all the same to you). I plan on putting my xbox in a cabinet at some point and having those games in CoinOPS means I wouldn't have to have a mame pc in there as well. Less boxes, less wires :(