Ninja Gaiden 3

I just want Ayane back. She's beyond awesome in Sigma 2. Don't mind Rachel or Momiji either.

Not sure, I found them a hassle, because I had to learn to play with three other characters, when I was still trying to master playing with Ryu, with a specific weapon.

I can see where you're coming from, but I've always found it cool to have more than one playable character - even more so when said characters are entirely dfifferent gameplay-wise.

Momiji is interesting to play with, her combos are enjoyable to mess around with. Her version of the Izuna Drop is a few hits longer, Rachel is slow an unappealing, Ayane is quick to dismember enemies because she attacks faster.

I only use the Staff or the Dragon Sword and nothing else, everything else seems to be either flawed, or I can't get them down. No use using the gigantic sword if your swings take too much time.

Yeah, Enma's Fang is a bit cumbersome to use, I'll give it that much. It's Ultimate Technique is good, though. Then again, it's also one of the strongest weapons (if not THE strongest), so that balances things out quite nicely. I'm having most trouble with the Kusari-Game (the sickle and chain) because there are a lot of specific attacks that link to and from others, and some you attacks you have to hold. Personally, I like all the weapons because in the end they are so different from one another. I don't find any of them particularly bad, it's just that I not very good at using them.

having said all that, I'm having serious problems with Chapter 1 alone on Mentor, so I'm not very good at the game to begin with.

Rachel is slow for a reason. Wouldn't you be slow with massive tits weighing you down?

I would imagine her "gear" provides enough support to make that a non-issue. :)

Yeah, Enma's Fang is a bit cumbersome to use, I'll give it that much. It's Ultimate Technique is good, though. Then again, it's also one of the strongest weapons (if not THE strongest), so that balances things out quite nicely. I'm having most trouble with the Kusari-Game (the sickle and chain) because there are a lot of specific attacks that link to and from others, and some you attacks you have to hold. Personally, I like all the weapons because in the end they are so different from one another. I don't find any of them particularly bad, it's just that I not very good at using them.

having said all that, I'm having serious problems with Chapter 1 alone on Mentor, so I'm not very good at the game to begin with.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma II's Mentor, is Ninja Gaiden II's Master Ninja, Mentor is the last mode I completed barely before I got rid of it. I think I have beaten Ninja Gaiden II, (Sigma II and II combined) a total of around 20-25 times, to get different times and learn different weapons. Basically, like I was saying, the other weapons aren't really bad, it's just that I don't know how to use them. For instance like you stated, the Kusari-gama has the potential to be a good weapon, sometimes it takes a long time to attack, because he was to wind up the weapon and spin it around, if I knew how to play with the weapon, I could meticulously judge how to fight with it knowing the given delays of any weapon, knowing delays combined with knowing enemy flaws, equals weapon perfection.

All of them are good weapons, I'm just use to using the Staff and Dragon Sword since I've been using them since Ninja Gaiden Black.

This guy, xkzerion gave me an example of weapon mastery.

Another major concern of mine is Itagaki Tomonobu's absence from the development, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the team members influenced by his ideas were still at Team Ninja, but this "Look into the darker side of Ryu", sounds something like Metroid: Other M, Samus introspecting every cutscene. The joy of the character was that he didn't need to say much, a stark difference from Bayonetta, Kratos, or Dante. I can only hope they do something good.

Rachel is slow for a reason. Wouldn't you be slow with massive tits weighing you down?

:)