Battle Kid Fortress Of Peril Full NES Romdump.

fumanchu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is not some old game long dead for ~20 years. This is an original, brand new, physically released, game from last year. I fail to see how this fits the forum rules as acceptable to post, legally, or even from an abandon-ware point of view.

Hmm quite right, and even though I think $30 is absolutely hilariously ridiculous(As with the price of anything on that site)...nevertheless, link removed.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm quite right, and even though I think $30 is absolutely hilariously ridiculous(As with the price of anything on that site)...nevertheless, link removed.

Maybe. It is shipped as a original cartridge, for the actual system. I'm not sure how much all the parts for building an nes cartridge would cost for a small operation.

@Fumanchu

How did the first post link get fixed?

Perhaps you'd like to tell Sivak over at his offical BK Romhacking.net thread how much everyone is enjoying the romdump?

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,7751.0.html

• 5 months later...
Updated Board Rules: June 19, 2005

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes.

I don't get it. Is this a warez site, or not? People openly asking for PMs, providing links, etc...

Hey I'm all for a revision of the current ridiculous copyright laws, but the only matter of contention is how long a product is protected under the laws. The reasons they exist is perfectly valid, but 75+ years is just asinine.

If you can at least admit that this is a warez site, I'd actually understand some of the members behavior. On the other hand there are sites that have the decency to not allow "current" games to be shared. People who torrent, or otherwise download, current music - current movies - PS3 - Xbox360 - Wii - NDS - or 3DS games are obviously douche-bags of the lowest character. Just remember that those NES games you picked up from Ebay, or a local yard-sale, were manufactured and sold over 20 years ago. This game is being sold now with the price of manufacturing, and distributing a cartridge.

In case you're (anybody) some dumb teenager who doesn't remember, the reason games made the switch from cartridge to discs was one of manufacturing costs coupled with memory size limits. Remember the runner up in the N64 vs PSX battle? It was decided by Nintendo's adherence to the cartridge. Sony won.

Edited by U-Said-it

Updated Board Rules: June 19, 2005

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs, CHDs or BIOSes.

I don't get it. Is this a warez site, or not? People openly asking for PMs, providing links, etc...

Hey I'm all for a revision of the current ridiculous copyright laws, but the only matter of contention is how long a product is protected under the laws. The reasons they exist is perfectly valid, but 75+ years is just asinine.

If you can at least admit that this is a warez site, I'd actually understand some of the members behavior. On the other hand there are sites that have the decency to not allow "current" games to be shared. People who torrent, or otherwise download, current music - current movies - PS3 - Xbox360 - Wii - NDS - or 3DS games are obviously douche-bags of the lowest character. Just remember that those NES games you picked up from Ebay, or a local yard-sale, were manufactured and sold over 20 years ago. This game is being sold now with the price of manufacturing, and distributing a cartridge.

In case you're (anybody) some dumb teenager who doesn't remember, the reason games made the switch from cartridge to discs was one of manufacturing costs coupled with memory size limits. Remember the runner up in the N64 vs PSX battle? It was decided by Nintendo's adherence to the cartridge. Sony won.

christian,cows,funny-1cd2bddc46f588e99aa8c248119fdaa4_m.jpg