Saddam Hussein captured alive

-VIOLENCE-

Come on guys you got to think a little deeper than that.

You can just go with what the media says.

They found him in a "spider hole" And under ground bunker over 30 troops or something rushed the area.

In the spider hole they found saddam, 2 ak47.s a pistol and 75000 US dollors.

How i see this is: He ran and he hid, just like his people did from him and his troops and genrals.

He must be treat with dignaty not pain and death :(

Because as soon as you take a bat, hot iron spike or make him drink oil, you become as bad as him and his hard core followers.

Saddam should of done a htiler, when the russina troops Zeroed in on his position he committed suicide.

Saddam hussain did not even do this because he is a coward son Of a biatch, what i am saying is "only human" Sadly this has been the trouble with are hollowed and dark past "only human".

yah, im kinda surprised they found him alive. seems a guy like him would be too proud to ever be captured by his enemies. if i were him, i would of shot myself in the head. now he's really screwed.

interesting how you said, shot himself in the head.

so you think the appropriate death for him would be like HITLER when we found him inside shot by his own weapon.

interesting how you said, shot himself in the head.

so you think the appropriate death for him would be like HITLER when we found him inside shot by his own weapon.

i never said it would be the appropriate death for him, or one inwhich he deserved. it just would have been in his best interest.

saddam may have been regarded as a proud man but in fact he was just a coward

he thought he could rule by torture and fear just like hitler but his rule was short-lived because these methods can only go sa far. and of course suicide would be a coward's solution not a proud man's solution. he could only maintain his proud man's mask this far! i'm surprised that he even thought that he could ever escape the americans. sooner or later osama gets his ass fried too, everything is just a matter of time! these guys will rot in hell getting their torture 1000k times harder than they aplied on their fellow human beings....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha................ that's my opinion!

Some iraqi will probably assassinate him, or a court of the New Iraq will sentence him to death.

Funny you should mention torture, VIOLENCE... one of the things he's done before is throw dissidents into a large woodchipper... the lucky ones went in head first.

Monday I started working with a man at a sawmill. it's relatively safe, the log sits still, and the saw moves horizontally through the log, and after removing some sides, removes near-perfect boards.

Now, lately I was reminded that movies like scarface feature rather graphic scenes of torture, and looking at that saw put an image in my head. You mentioning Saddam and Torture in the same post, and that saw... gruesome.

saddam may be many faces of evil but returning him the favor does

not justify the cause of the war led by the U.S.

although this would be very hard for those who have lost their love ones

in the battle, still if we are to justify every actions that has been taken to

take down saddam's reign of terror then it would be best if we start with

compassion.

Edited by Ash Crimson