BP wants to know

BritneysPAIRS

What Emus do you use  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

remember I also track whos voting on stuff and I ignor the xtras people stuff and always have done...as they tend to give me an incorrect view of what really needed

added final burn legends and final burn alpha

this vote is to find who uses things, its a snapshot and not desinged for exact usage more to do with what people mainly do......allready know most of the stats about downloads and stuff...im more wanting to know why some would be using some of this old stuff as fumanchu said in his thread HK$ has alot more features than CoinOPS even though I can think of 100 features in CoinOPS not in HK$ version and not much in his version...was wondering if it tipped people to use this and if so why as I may add it for them....

Console well I know im eating up more and more of that space everyday but its luck for them I dont add all the cores as my beleif is to look at the many....as anyone that looked at the sources can see about 10000 games are remed out like amiga....etc as I thought they wherent what I wanted...anyone can use them and enable them and get it all going in there build no worries...to me its xtra wasted ram that will affect some larger games

NOTE guys as said before all xtras people votes will just be ignored by me :)....its no offense but your a few people that come around that are not the votes im looking for I know your passions I know your vision I know your bugs and I know im not interested :) but best of luck guys....

I hope non xtras people have a few votes so they have there say :( otherwise ill follow download and thread stats

PS for those that use final burn legends do you ignor the masses of bugs ive been finding and fixing...there are so many games setup incorrectly etc.... :( sooooooooo mannnnnyyyyy

I don't play arcades too often but I do have Final Burn Legends and CoinOPS. I can't compare it really to MAMEoX as this isn't my center of interest, but you have kept the xbox up to date with more recent drivers for more games. Yeah it's Xtras, whats wrong with that?

I play the console specific emulators because I like the In Game Menu , the different skins and multi window GUI's. It makes it more interactive and it's what I like.

I prefer Zsnexbox for the better sound emulation, and NestopiaX for the more classic experience, imo.

Everything else Madmab. As I explained above.

If you could make CoinOPS as diverse as that, I would use it more.

Maybe you should make an XBMC based In Game Menu that could be used on every emu, and use XBMC for the launcher, I would definitely use it. People have told you to make a new GUI, and if you're working with XBMC then you should use that.

I don't see how thats bad advice for you.

its all good...I have an XBMC launcher that I must finish when CoinOPS is finished its all done...just needs reskinning...but thanks for that stuff....but its no offense your not my target market....

you guys are all good....its just that I know what you want and its clearly diff from what I and people I know want...so im looking to help them move forward and not really what your guys dreams have been

this has caused issues in the past its no offense.....its just horses for courses....

I hate xports GUI and why I completely changed it...and so do people I know...they find it confusing and the settings to be painfull...also the screensizing is done so badly....when they move there xbox everything goes wrong and they have to fix it up....so i sorted all of this one click buttons that knows what the invoment is and adpates for it with the user doing anything....

anys good luck....this is not for this thread...this thread is just so I can add stuff for people that see a simlar vision and want it progressed :)

NOTE guys as said before all xtras people votes will just be ignored by me :)

Doesn't that just mean you're going to ignore any votes for anything other than CoinOPS? Whenever anybody says anything even vaguely critical you accuse them of being 'xtras people'. :)

not at all....just ignoring the usual people....yes your one...and yes you probably know all the others dont you..... basically I allready know your ideas...I also know your in the minority by along way and know your the most vocal and trying to hold onto something but you are of no use to this thread and have your sites etc to support you....I know no one really goes and I know not much happens but never the less its all good and you guys are happy with it.....

you can vote for Final Burn Legends but all I see is a good CPS2 / Neo Geo emulator and alot of bugs....and I know cause its undergoing alot of upgraded at present and when I look all I keep seeing is more issues and inconsistancies...games rotated the wrong way...keymaps wrong etc....so yes im aware of the advantages of the Final Burn Core and thanks to iq I updated it as he gave me the latest sources but in testing ive found a world of issues that im clearing though.....

ill leave this open for one more day....if I get some votes from people that count....ill keep it open if not ill close it down....and ignor it....anyone can comment just not any regulars please....if your not the normal trolls that hang around on my threads as theres have long gone to tumbleweeds please comment its you guys I want to know about.......Ill sift though them I already know your feelings and dont know why you come when clearly its been game over for you guys for at least a year and getting worse....its time to move forward guys with your own stuff as I am........

you can vote for Final Burn Legends but all I see is a good CPS2 / Neo Geo emulator and alot of bugs....and I know cause its undergoing alot of upgraded at present and when I look all I keep seeing is more issues and inconsistancies...games rotated the wrong way...keymaps wrong etc....so yes im aware of the advantages of the Final Burn Core and thanks to iq I updated it as he gave me the latest sources but in testing ive found a world of issues that im clearing though.....

Those aren't bugs. They're just minor setup issues that I've never come across but are easily corrected on the user side of things. I voted for FBL because it's the best, most polished, and most solid arcade emulator on the Xbox bar none. Kudos to nes6502 and I would urge others who read this to show their support and thanks by voting likewise. :)

:) fair enough ...... well I say its full of bugs and that why im working on it.... but sure vote for what ever esp new people.... id like to here why

as usual +T+ this solved nothing it didnt move us along it was a waste of time you commenting...start your own thread or a vote if you want....I already know your thoughts this is for the many and not the precious few who have had years of telling people what they should